New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 114 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1613
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    FX Bro's,

Just would like to share the "reliable" experience I had during my trip to Quezon province this Halloween. I have traveled A total of 460 kms, covering the areas of Lopez and Tayabas Quezon and consumed 39+ liters of Blaze gasoline. Went thru the dreaded steep inclines of old zigzag road at Pagbilao, moon-crater like roads of Lopez, Gumaca and Atimonan, and braved the very slow procession like traffic at Sariaya, Tiaong, San Pablo and SLEX (Calamba to north bound tollgate). I am very happy with the performance of our FX given its age, haven't encountered any problems whatsoever. I even used the A/C all the time!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    I tried Evercool radiator once, but not on an FX. So far so good. Yes, three rows would fit in your bay. Just make sure you use a pre-mixed coolant to prolong your cooling system.
    many thanks Sir jvnj for the reply, i will do a quick research on evercool radiator, also i emailed one supplier from Paranaque regarding their aluminum radiator, still waiting for the response, ilang beses na kc na repair ang radiator ko, time na para mag palit. my fx is 1994 model, 5K gasoline engine with milage of 220K, i got it year 2000, still very much happy with the performance, i learned how to adjust the contact point so maganda ang hatak.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    FX Bro's,

Just would like to share the "reliable" experience I had during my trip to Quezon province this Halloween. I have traveled A total of 460 kms, covering the areas of Lopez and Tayabas Quezon and consumed 39+ liters of Blaze gasoline. Went thru the dreaded steep inclines of old zigzag road at Pagbilao, moon-crater like roads of Lopez, Gumaca and Atimonan, and braved the very slow procession like traffic at Sariaya, Tiaong, San Pablo and SLEX (Calamba to north bound tollgate). I am very happy with the performance of our FX given its age, haven't encountered any problems whatsoever. I even used the A/C all the time!
    sulit ang performance; as kuliglig mentioned it was used as taxi in Baguio

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Before, I was thinking of replacing my FX with an L300 or Pregio (budget ceiling ), but given the performance on long drives and road conditions, plus the exhibited reliability, I guess i'll just stick with my FX

5. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    FX Bro's,

good to hear, your fx is doing good. can't say the same for mine he he he

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    mabigat ba talaga ikutin ang compressor pag patay ang makina at di engaged ang magnetic clutch?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by chito2011 View Post
    good to hear, your fx is doing good. can't say the same for mine he he he
    Actually, as mentioned before, this is the second time I owned an FX. I may also be unlucky the first time I owned one, but I guess life is a learning experience. You get educated as time goes by . BTW, please don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting you do the same on changing your car. Its just that you learn a lot from obstacles you face everyday. In time, you'll enjoy yours too!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nori View Post
    mabigat ba talaga ikutin ang compressor pag patay ang makina at di engaged ang magnetic clutch?
    Di naman ganon kabigat Sir, pero ramdam mo yung restriction dahil sa pag pump nya pag manual mo inikot. Pag talagang hindi mo maikot, baka stuck-up na, wag nyo nang piliting ikutin at baka lalong masira.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Di naman ganon kabigat Sir, pero ramdam mo yung restriction dahil sa pag pump nya pag manual mo inikot. Pag talagang hindi mo maikot, baka stuck-up na, wag nyo nang piliting ikutin at baka lalong masira.
    ah ok. thanks. naiikot ko naman siya.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    sir jvnj, ano po recommended na shock absorber s fx ko, 1994 model 5K gas engine, sa likuran po, ang alam ko hnd pa po npapalitan yun?

Tamaraw FX Owners