New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 102 of 162 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1613
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hahahah tnx alot sir siopao.specially to sir jvnj you always there for my quiries......tama nga si sir siopao enjoying my accelerator sarap kasing magpatakbo lalo na paakyat very responsive ang engine less emission pa.kahit blowby na ang engine ko. ang negative nga lang un lakas komunsumo...have a great day and looking forward for more comments.....

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    *jowy hopeless na siguro ang fx na gas dami ko ng encounter dito yan din ang mga problema ung iba nag convert ng diesel.kung iconvert mo ang fx gas mo mas magandang sell mo nalang tas buy ka ng diesel ung turbo ha.just a ten cents advise

3. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Mga ka tamaraw fx(diesel)

SHARE ko lang po sa tsikot/engine talk ko nakuha ang inf. try ko ung maghalo ng 2t motorcycle oil.ordinary lang ito.(150. dito sa baguio) sa P500 pesos,2oz.na oil ang hinahalo ko sa diesel.so far matagal ko ng ginagawa ang ganito.maganda ang engine response,less emition(blowby pa ang engine ko ha)less vibration at pinatatahimik ang engine ng mga 70% try nyo din

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by greg2 View Post
    Mga ka tamaraw fx(diesel)

SHARE ko lang po sa tsikot/engine talk ko nakuha ang inf. try ko ung maghalo ng 2t motorcycle oil.ordinary lang ito.(150. dito sa baguio) sa P500 pesos,2oz.na oil ang hinahalo ko sa diesel.so far matagal ko ng ginagawa ang ganito.maganda ang engine response,less emition(blowby pa ang engine ko ha)less vibration at pinatatahimik ang engine ng mga 70% try nyo din
    Sir greg2,

Many of our Tsikot Gurus has testified on the improved performance by using 2T in their diesel engines, besides the smoother and responsive results, it will eventually prolong the engine especially the injection system life. I too can attest to it as used in our Jurrassic Isuzu engine. Anyway, I still do miss my diesel FX. Hindi kasi ako makagamit ng 2T sa 7K

By the way, suggest you also install an Oil Catch Can, it will make your engine run more cleaner (lalo na that you have a blowby). I already installed this DIY OCC in my 7K and it really works!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Sir jvnp,

thanks sa comment

would you pls.tell me more about oil catch can and how to install it

god bless

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Chief greg2,

You may search on the net about the Oil Catch Can (OCC) and the benefits of installing one. You can also check the OCC internal parts and DIY steps. There are available OCC's in the market but are not cheap, that is why I decided to do the DIY thing . Installation is not that hard as you just need to remove the PCV hose and replace it with a new hose which you will connect to the inlet of your OCC. Outlet of the OCC will then be connected to the intake manifold where the original PCV hose was connected. You will just need to find a location where you will install your OCC. In my case, I installed it along the engine bay wall, almost above the engine. Sorry as I still dont know how to post a Picture, anyway I will try to review the instructions and hopefully show you the DIY. By the way, the OCC I used was an alluminum water bottle with a plastic screw cover. I installed it upside-down and used the plastic screw cover as the drain. I also installed a steel wool to further improve the filtering system.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    that was great sir jvnj i hope i too can follow hehehe...got an idea how to adust/realign a window (right front) its to tough just research of the occ parang interesado ako hehehhe hayan may assignment ka tuloy paki naman ung picture specially ung bottle na ginamit mo.kung ano ang ginamit mo sa intake/inlet.many thanks and god bless

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Ilan ba ang radiator capacity ng FX diesel, for the water to coolant ratio?

Thanks

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    6 liters ang capacity nya, 1:1, toyota red coolant. So you need to buy 3 liters.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by siopaonatoasted View Post
    6 liters ang capacity nya, 1:1, toyota red coolant. So you need to buy 3 liters.
    thank's sir siopao

Tamaraw FX Owners