New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 101 of 162 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1613
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Alpha View Post
    Mga ka FX tanong ko lang kung may alam kayong nag bebenta ng radiator na mura para sa Tamaraw FX Deluxe na 1997 model at headlight housing....

Thanks....
    ung radiator tanong ka muna sa mga nag rerepair baka meron sila:-)

2. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hello co owners,comments po kung practical na magpalagay ng spare tyre holder sa likod ng tam.fx. hindi po ba mabibigatan ang pinto?at hindi po ba mabigat ang gulong kung dun ilagay ung spare tyre marami pong tenk u

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Sir greg2,

I believe your querie has been answered already on the previous posts. Anyway, relocating or installing your spare tire at the back has its pros and cons. PROS: 1. Aesthetically appealing (to most or some) which reminds you of the previous Pajero or SUV spare tire installations, 2. Easier accessibility on the spare tire, no need to crawl under. CONS: 1. Will strain / wear-off your hinges prematurely, 2. Partially obstruct rear visibility, 3. Obstruct your license plate, which can be solved by adjusting the plate a little to the right, 4. Will have a problem with clearances as the spare tire will be protruding more than the bumper, 5. Rear door will be heavier if you close or open due to the weight of the tire.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jvnj View Post
    Sir greg2,

I believe your querie has been answered already on the previous posts. Anyway, relocating or installing your spare tire at the back has its pros and cons. PROS: 1. Aesthetically appealing (to most or some) which reminds you of the previous Pajero or SUV spare tire installations, 2. Easier accessibility on the spare tire, no need to crawl under. CONS: 1. Will strain / wear-off your hinges prematurely, 2. Partially obstruct rear visibility, 3. Obstruct your license plate, which can be solved by adjusting the plate a little to the right, 4. Will have a problem with clearances as the spare tire will be protruding more than the bumper, 5. Rear door will be heavier if you close or open due to the weight of the tire.
    tnx a lot sir

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by vincentsecoliav View Post
    pwede ba e salpak yung engine nang revo na naka EFI sa tamaraw fx mga sir?
    yes but with major modification specially on wiring. modifying the wiring system to efi is not a joke. it will take around 3 to 5 days. the cost of the wiring alone is around 15k minimum. plus you need to upgrade fuel delivery system including the fuel hose to high pressure one. it will cost you around 20k for the wiring system and upgrading of fuel delivery system.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by carlz View Post
    Ask ko lang po mga expert newbie po ako ano po b ang pinakamagandang model ng fx para sa inyo.nag babalak kase ako bumili nabalitaan ko po kase na matibay talaga.TIA PO SA MGA MAGBIBIGAY NG TIPS
    best tamaraw fx = get the GL variant with diesel engine. never to ex taxi or ex garage.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Hello sa mga FX lovers!

Baka po meron sa inyo nagbabalak ibenta ang inyong FX unit. Looking po ako for a 97 GL series

Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    hello mga katamtam musta po kayong lahat

wala ng gaanong active dito sa thread na ito ano po.mga bc hehehe anyway magtatanong pa rin ako baka sakali may nakasubok na sa crudo na ginagamit ko.
    sa ngayon po gumagamit ako ng petron turbo-diesel dahil nga po naka turbo ako.pero parang malakas po ang higop heheh.pa share po sa mga naka turbo-diesel din jan kung ano ang naging obserbasyon nyo maraming salamat

9. Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Kapag nkaturbo ka and gumamit ka ng premium fuel, mag eenjoy k mag accelerator.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by greg2 View Post
    hello mga katamtam musta po kayong lahat

wala ng gaanong active dito sa thread na ito ano po.mga bc hehehe anyway magtatanong pa rin ako baka sakali may nakasubok na sa crudo na ginagamit ko.
    sa ngayon po gumagamit ako ng petron turbo-diesel dahil nga po naka turbo ako.pero parang malakas po ang higop heheh.pa share po sa mga naka turbo-diesel din jan kung ano ang naging obserbasyon nyo maraming salamat
    Sir greg2,

I once had a diesel FX, and I can attest to what Sir Siopao said, mapapa enjoy ka sa accelerator talaga! Anyway, from what I observed, mas pino and responsive yung engine using a premium fuel. Sad to say I already let go of my diesel FX in exchange of the gas, medyo may tama na kasi yung engine and other more concerns kaya I opt na lang for the cheaper variant which is the gas. Yes, the gas variant consumes like hell but this one's very smooth and quiet, which is more comfortable for my family. By the way, I am using also a premium gas (Blaze) which exhibited a finer and more responsive performance. Add to that the elimination of the frequent engine power distortion,which is maybe because of the ethanol-mix from other lower gas variant.
    If I may add, yes medyo madalang na nga magpost yung ibang FX owners. We'll, busy lang talaga siguro. And I doubt na kokonti na lang meron, coz dito sa amin, madami pa din naka FX!

Tamaraw FX Owners