New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 162 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009

Mga sir, ano po ba ang recommended niyo na makina in case papalitan ko yun 7K na engine ng FX ko. sobra na kasi humigop sa gas. 7 to 8 km lang per liter. ano bang pwede kong gawin sa makina? should i change it or may remedy pa for it? sayang naman yun pintura tsaka yun simpleng setup ng auto kasi. Salamat!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    bro,

depende kung anong habol mo sa pag change engine. kung gusto mo kumarera, 4AGE hi horse may one of the best pero may trade off yan. malaki cost ng conversion nyan gaya ng nasabi nila then medyo matakaw pa rin sa gasolina. kung ang habol mo naman is yong fuel consumption pwede na 2C Turbo but if you can add a little to your budget, 3C turbo is also powerfull enough to compare with revo diesels but still more fuel efficient than 2L of revos.

nakakainggit talaga yang mga fx na naka hi horse engine but honestly, i am after fuel efficiency so sa 3C Turbo diesel engine muna ako. anyway, pwede pa naman itong pangkarera sa mga revo diesels and adventures lang. hehehehe. syempre kung makipagkarera ka eh sa mga vehicles of the same class naman. unless you have unique powerfull engine like those hi horse on an fx then you can always race with vehicles of higher class.

Good luck to all fx owners. just keep in mind, tamaraw fx is not designed for racing but more of a utility vehicle where it serve its purpose very well......

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    after ko lang fuel consumption. right now, 7K yun gamit na makina. gusto ko sanang makatipid. wala din kasi akong balak na ipangkarera. porma lang tsaka ayos lang sa loob ok na sakin yun.

Thanks sa input bro! I just want to utilize the whole vehicle itself..yun lang talaga purpose ko..hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    madami pang available na 4A-GE sa banawe. both silver and blacktop price ranging is 20-30k problem is front drive mga yan bihira lang daw makahanap ng rear wheel drive. kung magpapaconvert magkano kaya aabutin?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kuligligko View Post
    bro,

depende kung anong habol mo sa pag change engine. kung gusto mo kumarera, 4AGE hi horse may one of the best pero may trade off yan. malaki cost ng conversion nyan gaya ng nasabi nila then medyo matakaw pa rin sa gasolina. kung ang habol mo naman is yong fuel consumption pwede na 2C Turbo but if you can add a little to your budget, 3C turbo is also powerfull enough to compare with revo diesels but still more fuel efficient than 2L of revos.

nakakainggit talaga yang mga fx na naka hi horse engine but honestly, i am after fuel efficiency so sa 3C Turbo diesel engine muna ako. anyway, pwede pa naman itong pangkarera sa mga revo diesels and adventures lang. hehehehe. syempre kung makipagkarera ka eh sa mga vehicles of the same class naman. unless you have unique powerfull engine like those hi horse on an fx then you can always race with vehicles of higher class.

Good luck to all fx owners. just keep in mind, tamaraw fx is not designed for racing but more of a utility vehicle where it serve its purpose very well......
    Well, who says i slammed a 4AGE in my engine bay to race? I just wanted to have a bit more power whenever I need it... For me, it is very practical dahil napakadaling i-maintain (compared to my previous 2C-T dahil mas kabisado ko ang EFI ng A series engines)... and sorry, I really don't care about the fuel consumption as long as masunod ang gusto ko. Anyway, mas matipid pa rin naman sya compared sa mga ibang nabibitin at natatakawan sa 5K/7K...

4AGE lang ang nilagay, race na agad ang naisip mo? Why, do you have a better suggestion? If I intend to race, I wouldn't do it in an FX (that's one no-brainer)... and besides, who said a merely stock 4AGE is for racing (don't forget, 1.6L lang sya and think about the weight of FX)? Alam ko rin naman ang capacity ng engine ko well enough not to prove it anymore by irresponsibly racing with somebody on the street.

Ingat naman po sana sa side comments...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by EssB View Post
    Well, who says i slammed a 4AGE in my engine bay to race? I just wanted to have a bit more power whenever I need it... For me, it is very practical dahil napakadaling i-maintain (compared to my previous 2C-T dahil mas kabisado ko ang EFI ng A series engines)... and sorry, I really don't care about the fuel consumption as long as masunod ang gusto ko. Anyway, mas matipid pa rin naman sya compared sa mga ibang nabibitin at natatakawan sa 5K/7K...

4AGE lang ang nilagay, race na agad ang naisip mo? Why, do you have a better suggestion? If I intend to race, I wouldn't do it in an FX (that's one no-brainer)... and besides, who said a merely stock 4AGE is for racing (don't forget, 1.6L lang sya and think about the weight of FX)? Alam ko rin naman ang capacity ng engine ko well enough not to prove it anymore by irresponsibly racing with somebody on the street.

Ingat naman po sana sa side comments...

essb bro,

ohahaha. what a reaction. i suggest you read between the line before you react aggressively. i was so surprise to read your post. my post which you quoted is in response to the inquiry of Mr. M_2paz dated July 3, 2009 (please read it again). i just responded on his question - soliciting advise on what appropriate engine transplant for his fx with 7k engine. i just expounded my response discussing the pros and cons ng mga makinang pwedeng ipalit sa fx including the purepose ng tao kung bakit sya magpapalit ng makina. that post is never intended for you or any of the other 2 fellows with 4age engine on their fx (i suggest you read it 100 times). i was so disappointed with your reaction. i never said what you claimed and remember, you are not the only one with that 4age engine. AGAIN! read it from the very start, i never said any of you three slammed those engines on your fx to race.

be carefull in reacting next time. you are so irresponsible with your latest post bro! i hope you are not one of those typical kind of drivers you can meet on the street who are so arrogant in all respect pretending to be somebody.

peace to you brother!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    essb,

basahin mo kasi muna yong mga post kung para sayo. kung nag aalangan ka, basahin mo muna yong mga naunang post and see the relationship bago ka pumiyok. hwag ka naman bira ng bira na akala mo ikaw ang pinag uusapan dito sa forum. we are posting and responding to inqueries here deligently and constructively tapos bigla ka na lang magwawala. ano ba yan bro.

sorry na lang sa post ko na to pero gusto ko lang ilabas ang saluubin ko sa kapatid natin na nagwawala sa ere!!!

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    *kuligligko:

Sorry for such an 'agressive' reaction - as you may put it... Siguro, tinamaan lang ako sa last statement mo na:

which is medyo contrast naman sa isa mo ring statement where you mentioned something in your second paragraph din kasi about racing.

I really didn't mean to be harsh... siguro dahil antok na antok na ako kaya ganun ang post ko. Di na kasi ma-edit at mabura -- at nabasa mo na rin.

Sorry ulit...

Peace...

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    please refer below. na double post ko kasi. thanks
    Last edited by kuligligko; July 8th, 2009 at 09:15 AM. Reason: double post

10. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    essb bro,

no problem bro. we are only human being after all to sometimes overlook something and make mistake. even me sometimes make mistakes. the important thing is that we are gentlemen enough to admit our shortcomings.

apology accepted bro and I apologies too if i have said something not good on my last 2 post. this is the beauty of having a forum like this because we get to know other people deeper, learn from their experience and share our knowledge in some way.

have a good day ahead brother and cheers!

Peace to all....

Tamaraw FX Owners