Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    hahahaha headlight fluid :P

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by harold13 View Post
    hahahaha headlight fluid :P
    Baka lampara headlight nya yung coleman...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Thanks for the info guys. Actually I'm newbie, a student driver. Still learning how to maintain my car and I do actually know how to check oil, water, brake and power steering fluids except the transmission fluid and first time to hear the headlight fluid. By the way, where can I find that as well?

The previous A/T cars that I drove were from driving school. Just bought my 2nd hand car and so I immediately noticed the difference.

*Robert, actually my car is 1.6 J as well so that's good to know. But I'll still take SU's and Testament's advise to check the fluid. Thanks.

*SU and Testament, I'll check that out. Thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    That "headlight fluid" pun is a fail and uncalled for. The TS was asking a valid technical question. In fact, I admire him for being that observant. Other drivers would've shifted to drive and sped off without even thinking about it.

A/T creep, as it is usually called, is a common phenomenon that is inherent with most automatic transmissions. Suffice to say, without going into the deep techie stuff and dismissing all safety ramifications of such "feature", this is normal.

Can you state the odometer readings of the two cars you're comparing?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by samcoy View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. Actually I'm newbie, a student driver. Still learning how to maintain my car and I do actually know how to check oil, water, brake and power steering fluids except the transmission fluid and first time to hear the headlight fluid. By the way, where can I find that as well?

The previous A/T cars that I drove were from driving school. Just bought my 2nd hand car and so I immediately noticed the difference.

*Robert, actually my car is 1.6 J as well so that's good to know. But I'll still take SU's and Testament's advise to check the fluid. Thanks.

*SU and Testament, I'll check that out. Thanks.
    sir samcoy, there is no such thing as a headlight fluid

napagtripan ka lang nung ibang tsikoteers dito.

welcome to tsikot pala, hope you'll learn alot from the people here

edit: 1000th post! aaa! haha.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    First off I would like to apologize to the TS for the bad joke. :D

But he could learn an important lesson in car maintanance and ownership: Always get a second opinion. Very important to lalo na pag may sira kotse mo and the mechanic is already quoting large repair bills. Tignan mo rin kung yung pangalan ba ng talyer na pinasukan mo ay RAPIDE. Dahil di nalalayo na may ibenta nga silang headlight fluid flush and fill service WID LYFTAYM WARANTI pa :D

With regards to AT creep, ganyan dati Adventure namin pero nawala bigla isang araw. No problem, apak gas lang ng konti, creep na. I don't know when was the last time the ATF was flushed out though.

Nabaha ba yung kotse? baka may kinalaman din yun. Lots of nasty things happen when something gets submerged in muddy, filthy water for a prolonged period of time.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    LOL. Bagito talaga to. No prob tanatej.

*oj88, Not sure of the exact figure but > 100k mas bagong model na yung sa driving school. Etong ngayon is 65k lng pero 2003 model pa.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
A/T won't move upon release of break