Someone is offering me an LC 70 series 3 door for 215k,

Sir saan mo nabili yan?. kasi balak ko rin bumili ng ganyang model
    pang akyat sa bundok, kasi may farm ako dyan sa gensan, malandag
    pinyahan ng dole grabeng rough road pag akyat doon eh bagay yan dahil
    pang 4x4 talaga.

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Hi Greaseman!
    I bought it here in Baguio. The owner had a lot of cars that's why he had to sell his LC70. I got it for 210k minus the cost of the paperwork. There's a lot of work to be done to this machine, in the looks department and the set up, no problem. It's more of the internals like the engine that needs a lot of work. That's why I try to solicit advice from our friends here on what engine to put in, in case I decide to change powerplants.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Ibaloi, Pa post naman ng pics ng Bagong LC70 mo, yan ba yong malapad yong Fenders?

4. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Gang,
    Here are some pics of my LC70 "bundera". It's got dunlop grandtrek MT2's.As you would see the dash has a lot of work to be done! See that gaping hole in the middle? There use to be a stereo there, the former owner said someone stole it. I am planning to take out the dash and have the wiring checked and also to look for that darn leak. It's a work in progress...I hope no nasty surprises as I get to know this machine!

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Nice ride you got there and Low price mo pa nakuha your very Lucky!
    Thanks for the pics and Congrats!
    Sana Makakita din ako ng Ganito.
    Lj70
    [IMG]

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Thanks a lot! Just awhile ago, we checked all the fluid, greased all the joints, checked the drum and disk brakes, all are in order. Some of the brake lines will have to be replaced, especially at the rear, the rubber hose is kinda short, when the suspension compresses and bounces back, the hose stretches, i guess when they lifted it, they didn't consider replacing it. Took out the radiaotr too and had it cleaned and overhauled just to make sure things are clean. Tomorrow, we'll strip the carpets to check for rust (crossing my fingers here). That's all the update I could give for now. Thanks again!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Nice one IBALOI! nice color too I hope it's still the orig one. I like those round
    headlamps macho ang dating. Paki post na din ung full side at back view hehehe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Surplus LC 70 Query