New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    I am very disappointed with the stronghold insurance be because of there poor service last year pa yung car ko til now wala pa rin ang insurance claims ko.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Stronghold is one of the cheaper auto insurances in the market, but they are admittedly lacking in service. For car insurance needs, best to stick with the established companies in motorcar insurance, such as Chartis, UCPB Gen, or BPI/MS, Federal Phoenix or Malayan. They may be a bit more expensive, but they are easier to deal with when it comes to claims.

If you have other inquiries on motor car insurance, don't hesitate to PM me. No offense to Stronghold, I also represent them, but just not for motor car insurance.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Mga Guru,

help!!!

My officemate was hit and run in somewhere paranaque, nothing serious though. so she go directly to the office. Now the question is, is it still possible to claim insurance? by the way, STRONGHOLD insurer niya.

Hope you give me help to help others.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Hi mga guru,

need help. up for this thread.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

pwede yan sir. may tawag dyan i just forgot mag f-flie siya ng affidavit or something.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

pwede yan sir. may tawag dyan i just forgot mag f-flie siya ng affidavit or something.
    Salamat boss. Tsaka sa honda alabang ata pinakamalapit na hody repair shop.

Please post po para makatulong din ako sa friend ko. Heheh

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

7. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Mga Guru,

help!!!

My officemate was hit and run in somewhere paranaque, nothing serious though. so she go directly to the office. Now the question is, is it still possible to claim insurance? by the way, STRONGHOLD insurer niya.

Hope you give me help to help others.
    1. Pictures
    2. Police report
    3. Quotation for the repair of damage (baka mas mahal pa ung participation fee sa damage mo)
    3. Affidavit
    4. Tawagan na nya ung insurance agent nya, kung wala e di sha na ang mag file direct dun sa insurer.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Manilablock View Post
    1. Pictures
    2. Police report
    3. Quotation for the repair of damage (baka mas mahal pa ung participation fee sa damage mo)
    3. Affidavit
    4. Tawagan na nya ung insurance agent nya, kung wala e di sha na ang mag file direct dun sa insurer.
    Sir ang problema walang picture kasi sa gitna ng sucat road kasi sobrang ulan at malalte na sa opis kaya nagdecide na umalis na kesa magantay ng police. Kaya, hindi nakakuha ng police report.

May chance pa kaya ito?

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by brainmafia_310 View Post
    Sir ang problema walang picture kasi sa gitna ng sucat road kasi sobrang ulan at malalte na sa opis kaya nagdecide na umalis na kesa magantay ng police. Kaya, hindi nakakuha ng police report.

May chance pa kaya ito?

Pwede yan sir, affidavit lang ang kailangan nya. Best is for her to contact kaagad insurance agent nya and notify them. Actually, she can ask them what their requirements are in cases like that. My previous experience was nag crack windshield ng car ko while travelling along NLEX, hit by a pebble. So what I did was to obtain an affidavit and get quotation from casa. Pictures where taken by the insurer. Then they authorized the casa to replace my windshield.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Woah. Sige advise ko siya agad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
stronghold insurance