New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Thanks.
    I've asked other shops and they all believe the problem to be release bearing related. True, casa will ask you to spend more than necessary, in my case, about P16K more!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    In one of my queries about the Nissan Patrol safari Series, Vinj mention about the LC80 which has a higher acceleration compared to Nissan Patrol. I'm wondering what's an LC80. I discovered it here that it's a Land Cruiser 80 pala. Can anybody show me pix of an LC80? By the way, thanx Vinj for your suggestion.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Magarac View Post
    In one of my queries about the Nissan Patrol safari Series, Vinj mention about the LC80 which has a higher acceleration compared to Nissan Patrol. I'm wondering what's an LC80. I discovered it here that it's a Land Cruiser 80 pala. Can anybody show me pix of an LC80? By the way, thanx Vinj for your suggestion.
    Haha, sorry for the vague representation. Here's a pic:

I would definitely get this over a Safari but it costs much more and finding an owner of a good unit willing to let go of his is another story.

The local 1996 to 1998 LC80s can go between 800K to over P1M (thats how good the resale is on this rig). The converted Subic versions go for roughly the same price as a 1996 and up Safari in good condition (500K to 600K)

Darn, ang tagal na ng thread na ito. How time flies.

Here's another resource site if you're looking for a 4x4: 4x4ph.com

4. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    It's not been in my wildest imagination that yun pala ang LC80. I thought kasi yung LC80 are the Toyota models in the 1980's. Hehehehe....marami na akong nakita na ganyan. Actually that was my first choice kaso yung budget ko e hindi kasya sa gano'ng 800t+ range. That's why I shifted my choice to Nissan Patrol Safari series.

Thanks again Vinj. You're a very resourceful person. I'll try to visit 4x4.ph

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
specs of local Land Cruiser 80?