New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    jds -- anong review ng friend mo sa fortuner? how about sa thailand, are the fortuner's more common compared to say the isuzu adventure master (altera mu-7 here?)? ano naman ang feedback, if any, of the thai market sa fortuner?

the fortuner has been out in the thai market for about 1 year already so i guess the philippine model will not have the first year kinks.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    i've read sa Bangkok Post that the fortuners sales from jan to march is 6000 units.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Benderbot, --- both fortuner and MU-7 are common sa Bangkok, as far I've seen there.
    Anyway, my friend just got his fortuner last week. he likes it, may similaity yung looks nya sa sa Harrier, seats are more spacious daw kesa sa MU-7.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    saw one today along shaw blvd. parang brown ata yung kulay.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Nagkakanda-tulo na ang laway at uhog ng mga tao pag may nakikitang Fortuner sa daan.... Sorry ha, but i really think these posts are starting to become pathetic.....

6. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    We test drove both fortuner and Hilux for a magazine last weekend off road/on road, if you guys think these vehicles are a dream to look at when you get to really push it you just mite do anything to get one............ it will be our cover story very soon...........

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
sightings: Toyota Fortuner?