New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi mga gurus, I have a question regarfing the shocks of my corona dx

the reason for this btw is my front shocks needs replacement and I was wondering can I actually replace them with gas type shocks like the ones Kyb has since U really wanted to slow replace or upgrade he stock shocks on the car. If possible how much is this gas charge shocks?

Well if my options are not that much then I would just opt for oem shocks.

My queries regarding this is I plan to actually drop the front height by an inch or so and of coarse I have to get better damping springs as well.

Any thoughts on this guys. Please really need your opinions on this, Im slowly but surely trying to resurrect my old car e. Oh and some fuel saving tips as well since I remember a friend of mine recommended that I get a fuel saver device, but I decline since I really doubt these things. They're are just gimmicks.

Thanks in advance to the gurus and to everyone hope to hear from you soon!

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Re: Title
    Akala ko may na-shock, shock absorber pala...lol.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    what a misleading title! lmao.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Think this should be moved to The Workshop area. Just an FYI.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hm..I thought that I will be helped...cause its rather serious but its ok thought this place is we're fellow car enthusiast would help each other...
    I guess I'll just wait for someone to give me an answer to my queries...

Thanks anyway peeps

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by guchie View Post
    I guess I'll just wait for someone to give me an answer to my queries...
    yup, hintay lang tayo sa mga expert bos.
    In the meantime, try read(search) this area for your shock absorber problem(?):
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=144
    And for engine and fuel system query:
    http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=140
    And of course, try the google habang naghihintay tayo sa mga gurus...

HTH

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Thanks men! Yup well just wait then, and I actually did a couple of research about it but its quite different talaga if the answers came from fellow local car enthusiast since most of the time bukod sa knowledge they have the experience too especially in terms of our local conditions diba hehehe

Thanks for the links bro I'll browse them later on since kailangan na matulog since godpaks na may pasok kasi ng weekends so I feel weak na din need to catch some ZZzzz's hehe Thanks everyone cheers be hearin' from yah!

shocking queries..