New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    Plastic on the seats are removed talaga since may seatcovers na included. SOP na yun unless the client requests not to remove the plastic. Why do you need to keep the plastic? Its uncomfy and madulas pa.
    i dont intend to keep it. of course since the seat cover were already installed, i dont expect the plastic to be there. pero pati yung sun visor wala na ring plastic. kahit isang plastic cover wala akong nakita on any component sa car wala.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Which altis variant are you interested in? I just got the 1.6v last week and totally happy with it. Did an extensive survey for the best deal, which was a tie between alabang ang marikina. I've also asked for the best deals with bicutan, fort, commonwealth, otis and pasong tamo.

Since i planned to get leatherette seat covers from seatmate and vkool tints outside the casa, i asked the agents to convert these "freebies" to cash discts which the two agents i spoke to agreed.

To my surprise, these 2 waived items were in the car when i claimed it... free lto but i had to pay for the tpl.

Very happy customer here :-)

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Altis6453 View Post
    Toyota Commonwealth. The agent I dealt with was very good and offered the max discount for the Altis. Other Toyota dealers, i.e. Pasig, QA, etc. only offered half of the discount offered to me by Toyota Commonwealth. Talo ka pa sa freebies.

Good luck with the hunt and hope you get the best deal.
    Sir, I would just like to ask if you know any SA from Toyota Commonwealth na marerecommend? This would be the first time for me buying a car(Family One "Innova") and would like to hunt the best deals that I could get. I was eyeing for Toyota Pasig, but after reading your post where-in you've gotten the best deal in Commonwealth Branch, it piqued my interest thus, would like to try it out. Any help/advise would greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvin Bautista View Post
    Sir, I would just like to ask if you know any SA from Toyota Commonwealth na marerecommend? This would be the first time for me buying a car(Family One "Innova") and would like to hunt the best deals that I could get. I was eyeing for Toyota Pasig, but after reading your post where-in you've gotten the best deal in Commonwealth Branch, it piqued my interest thus, would like to try it out. Any help/advise would greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Sir.. Try asking PS Bank and BPI, compare yung downpayment and amortization, then do the same sa mga dealers like Toyota Shaw, Pasig, Makati, Global & North Edsa.. You can do these stuffs online.. Check yung mga websites ng bank (for BPI and PS Bank).. Then checkout OLX para sa mga dealers.. Tiyagaan lang sa paglilista.. Then after doing those.. Compare yung may pinakamababang amortization and downpayment sa banks.. Do the same para sa dealers.. Then kapag masmababa ang amortization ng Bank * 20% DP, inegotiate mo yan sa dealer.. BTW, try to look for Sales Agent na need ng quota sa number of units na nabenta.. Most likely na isasagad nila ang amortization and down payment to the point na halos walang kita.. Marami kasi akong nakita thru OLX na uber taas ang amortization dahil binababaan ng husto ang DP para maka "GULANG" sa di sanay bumili ng auto.. May iba naman na parehong mababa (amortization and DP), nakita ko lang ito sa mga namention ko na dealer.. Yung likes ng SAs ng commonwealth, quezon ave., manila (pangit service ng aftersales) & alabang (pangit din service ng aftersales), may kamahalan.. Kaya kapag nakita ko yung ads nila sa mga OLX etc.. Di na ako nagbobother na tignan ng maigi kasi alam ko na may taga..

Try using this calculation (yung time value of money nakadisregard dito)

Down payment + Total Amortization (yung monthly amort mo, imultiply mo sa number of months ng term mo) = Total Price
    add mo rin dito yung chattel, LTO registration & insurance kung sa BPI & PS Bank..

Ex.
    Toyota Innova J Diesel (887,000.00)
    177,400 + 1,050,000 (17,500 per month multiplied by 60) = 1,227,400.00

Good luck..
    Last edited by Dusty; December 8th, 2014 at 03:47 PM. Reason: additional info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12