Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
Patience is not a virtue. It's just a waste of time ...

oic. Either of the two ( Safari & LC80 ) I would recommend. Tested both, the LC80 went into minor off-roading while my trip with the Safari was just around the city. Comments ? They're both a bit comfortable, not comparable to a sedan though, obviously. But their smoothness is commendable. Downside is that the prices of the LC80 is tad higher than the Safari. Chances are, you wouldn't be able to get a fresh one without shelling at least 700k.
Hehehe. Yeah the LC80 is a dream but true that its 700k+...ouchies. The Safari having straight 6 also and 7+ seater and priced 450k below seems to be the one within my budget. Assuming I get a Safari that is in quite good condition, I'll just shell out some more to have the tires, suspension etc put back to good condition.

My dad was lucky to get his 1994 Safari that only had 35,000kms mileage. The 1st owner just used it for out of town golf trips during the weekend. sobrang sariwa! syet he sold it to his brother. I was then asking that uncle of mine to sell it back to me in the future but parang ayaw niya rin eh....hahahaha.

I'm torn actually between a 1994-1997 Safari or the year 2000+ Nissan Patrol na A/T....mas gusto ko sana A/T para hindi nakakpagod. But those Patrol's are still within th 600k range.

When we went on out of town trip to Pangasinan with my Altis since we were 5people, ang pangit nung feeling na dahan-dahan ako sa moderate off-road "non-asphalted" kasi nga sedan lang and kawawa suspension.....then there was a portion going to one of the Bolinao beach areas that was on a little rougher road area....syet hassle!

So my actual practical dream is keep the Altis, get a 2nd hand 1994-1997 Safari for those kinds of trips. But again if an extra budget will come...plans might change I guess.