New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2021
    up on this thread, does anyone know where i can buy one? preferably manual transmission and the 1zz. not opting for the 2zz engine since parts for that are hard to find not much into speed though.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2021
    followup on this one! anyone? saw one parked outside the gym. this time i was able to take a photo

this is the pearl white celica that i've been seeing lately.280560469_522137196252191_5164210195626164913_n.jpg

3. Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Quote Originally Posted by lockdowngrad View Post
    followup on this one! anyone? saw one parked outside the gym. this time i was able to take a photo

this is the pearl white celica that i've been seeing lately.280560469_522137196252191_5164210195626164913_n.jpg
    Eto ba yungBED-2** na plate number na sinasabi mo isang post mo? Saan area mo nakita?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Lc100 View Post
    Eto ba yungBED-2** na plate number na sinasabi mo isang post mo? Saan area mo nakita?
    I see that car almost everyday cruising along alabang area, and that's the only pearl white celica i've seen. I see white celicas in the other areas too but not pearl white I think this one is repainted.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2024
    I see that car almost everyday cruising along alabang area, and that's the only pearl white celica i've seen. I see white celicas in the other areas too but not pearl white I think this one is repainted.
    if hindi ako nagkakamali the owner is mukhang early 30s? Lagi ko yan nakikita nakapark sa SM Muntinlupa.

Walang nilabas na pearl white ang Toyota for all Celica models. Kung yan yung owner nga na nakikita ko sa SM pinarepaint niya yan kasi nakikita ko din siya minsan nagpapark sa SM na pearl white na pajero dala niya minsan naman pearl white na montero at camry ang gamit mahilig sa pearl white ang owner hehehe

6. Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Quote Originally Posted by Lc100 View Post
    if hindi ako nagkakamali the owner is mukhang early 30s? Lagi ko yan nakikita nakapark sa SM Muntinlupa.

Walang nilabas na pearl white ang Toyota for all Celica models. Kung yan yung owner nga na nakikita ko sa SM pinarepaint niya yan kasi nakikita ko din siya minsan nagpapark sa SM na pearl white na pajero dala niya minsan naman pearl white na montero at camry ang gamit mahilig sa pearl white ang owner hehehe
    Do you know the owner's contact info? i'd like to ask him some tips and sources for parts.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2024
    Do you know the owner's contact info? i'd like to ask him some tips and sources for parts.
    Sorry hindi ko kilala yung owner personally pero mukhang may business siya malapit lang sa SM kasi dun siya lagi nagpapark.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234