New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    2 weeks ago, the dealer called me up and said if i wanted a black one, But I want a silver color, So I didnt get it. Up until now I'm still waiting. and waiting, and waiting, and waiting...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    ganda kasi ng silver na fortuner, my first choice then white second, mukhang matagal pa hihintayin ko. I called this morning may kumuha naraw, dang dang dang.
    naisip ko hindi kasi bumagay yung beige interior sa grey color. imho lang. dapat light colored. :car:

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    i can't believe this! do you have any idea how long the qeue is right now? wow! saan dealer ba yan?
    Last edited by backhoe; June 2nd, 2005 at 11:32 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    daming na-enganyo sa fortuner na yan

ako, in order of preference, i like dark grey, silver, black, white then beige

hehehehe

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    went to toyota this afternoon and placed our reservation... we chose the grey one.. 2.7vvti lng knuha namen. :D

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    wilcats, gano daw katagal waiting time nyo?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagiisip na rin nga ako kung anong kulay... eto choices ko...

1. white
    2. dark grey
    3. black

medyo hard to maintain lang yung grey & black. yung brown nila hindi masyadong maganda ang shade (unlike nung sa rav4) - parang yung unang labas ng altis (mukhang ebs). silver is too bland IMO.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I wanted the black or white but mahirap i-maintain ang black and the white turns into yellowish white aftere a while. The next choice would have been silver but I am sure that a lot of people will choose this color and our car now is also silver. I did not like the shade of gray of the fortuner. I find it too soft for me. The shade of gray of the RAV4 is much better.
    So we were left with the grayish brown. The color looks like cream. We put in a reservation this color for the 2.7 VVTi at Toyota Bel-Air last may 15. I can't wait to get my unit. I hope dumating na kaagad.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by backhoe
    i can't believe this! do you have any idea how long the qeue is right now? wow! saan dealer ba yan?
    sa pampanga yung dealer, sabi pa niya sa amin hindi raw totoo yung 10 months waiting, nagtataka nga ako eh, sana tumawag na ulit, any color kukunin ko na. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    maganda yung dark grey..actually on the road today, dalawa na ang nakita kong dark grey na fortuner, both gas versions. dang..ang liit ng ride ko compared to the fortuner...hehehe

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
sa mga naghihintay ng fortuner, ano color pinili niyo?