New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    I'd get a Crossover, CRV or CX-5 if I'm single and wants a higher car. Since you're in your mid-20s as you've mentioned, in the next 3-5 years you're pretty much be drooling na for a new better & bigger car. Considering a car size for a family this time is too early, hindi ka naman siguro magkakaanak sa 1-2 years na idadate mo no? Think about the size + weight you'll be dragging for your daily car. Sabi mo pa cnoconsider mo yung fuel efficiency..

2. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    We were single once upon a time and we drool about nice cars our money can/cant buy. But these dream attractive cars will wane and grow on you as time goes on and at the end of the day practicality will win you over. Whether you live in the province, city or 'burbs, we always go on long trip within a year (holidays, conferences, weekends, etc), and you know what wins in this situation? SPACE. Space is everything! So IMHO, I will choose a PPV, such that when time comes for you to settle down, there will be enough space for you & your kid/s, wife, yaya, prob an in-law, and the things your better half splurged on shopping...
    I will choose a diesel-fed PPV over any car anytime, anyday. Unless of course it's a European exotic!
    Now what did I miss?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Daily drive ng ppv tapos magisa pa, malamang sa lamang yung vios pa rin ang gagamitin mo after ng honeymoon stage mo dun sa bagong ppv mo.

Best to base your selection na tutugma sa pinakafrequent use-case mo.

If ako pipili sa lagay mo, CRV diesel siguro piliin ko.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LN106G View Post
    We were single once upon a time and we drool about nice cars our money can/cant buy. But these dream attractive cars will wane and grow on you as time goes on and at the end of the day practicality will win you over. Whether you live in the province, city or 'burbs, we always go on long trip within a year (holidays, conferences, weekends, etc), and you know what wins in this situation? SPACE. Space is everything! So IMHO, I will choose a PPV, such that when time comes for you to settle down, there will be enough space for you & your kid/s, wife, yaya, prob an in-law, and the things your better half splurged on shopping...
    I will choose a diesel-fed PPV over any car anytime, anyday. Unless of course it's a European exotic!
    Now what did I miss?
    that after you buy the car, no amount of aftermarket will make it increase its passenger space.
    so make sure it has enough space, before you buy it.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I travel alone 90% of the time. I also have never had a daily driver that doesn't have a third row. [emoji23]

Like the good doctor says, aftermarket can't give you more space. It can, however, give you more speed, better handling, the latest entertainment system...

I suggest you get the diesel. Even a used diesel, if you're open to used cars.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    I travel alone 90% of the time. I also have never had a daily driver that doesn't have a third row. [emoji23]

Like the good doctor says, aftermarket can't give you more space. It can, however, give you more speed, better handling, the latest entertainment system...

I suggest you get the diesel. Even a used diesel, if you're open to used cars.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
    +1 on the diesel. Go fortuner. Rush has the same gasoline fed engine as the avanza. Rush is also heavier than the avanza, so FC will be higher than the avanza.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by L1quid View Post
    Daily drive ng ppv tapos magisa pa, malamang sa lamang yung vios pa rin ang gagamitin mo after ng honeymoon stage mo dun sa bagong ppv mo.

Best to base your selection na tutugma sa pinakafrequent use-case mo.

If ako pipili sa lagay mo, CRV diesel siguro piliin ko.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

+1

also single driver after a year lagi na lang nakagarahe yun fort ko
    i take my mom's jazz most of the time

8. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    +1 sa Fortuner, Ground clearance lalo na nag babaha satin. Single driver din, Ako lang din gumagamit ng fortuner ng Mother ko inalis ko na yung third row seat nung pag ka labas ng casa, para lang rav4 at sobrang spacious ng likod [emoji111]️[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567