New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka naman parang mini-van ang market category na ng innova?

2. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    imo ang maaffected lng mga may balak bumili ng family van, previa or a high end revo. it adds to their choices especially mahal kc ang previa.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ok. My bad. I misread carlocaraddict's post.

In any case, I still dont see what the big fuss is about. It (Innova) will come sooner or later. No need to overreact.... nor to start a thread on the matter.

HOOOOSSAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

Tara boys, kape tayo!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Originally posted by pissword
    hindi nga ba ang INNOVA eh revo na siya na bago?

if facelift revo then mag labas ng INNOVA, ang mangyayari is low end ang revo high end ang INNOVA but same sila na nasa AUV category?

It is possible that Toyota Philippines would do this. Remember the Fx?...Toyota was still selling the Fx for some time when the Revo was introduced in 1998 (please correct me if I am wrong).

IMO, the Innova no longer falls under the AUV category. It has loss its high ground clearance advantage.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    i think maybe the innova will cater to those going for the vx200 n vx240 revo, xuvi, sportivo, adventure grand sport variants since it would definitely have a more comfortable ride.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    imho magiging high-end kasi presyo ng innova eh, what with the VVTi engine, konti lang makaka afford. pag binitawan nila ung revo, tiyak dadrop sales nila.

on the other hand though, i get the feeling toyota's slowly moving out of the "pang masa" market

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bibili ako ng isa........

isang tasa ng kapeng mainit he he...
    mag Starex na lang kayo he he

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Originally posted by BlueBimmer
    i think maybe the innova will cater to those going for the vx200 n vx240 revo, xuvi, sportivo, adventure grand sport variants since it would definitely have a more comfortable ride.
    Judging from the initial design, the Innova has lost some of the rugged-looking advantages that have made the current market AUVs sellable, most notably the ground clearance as Benji_DCP said. It looks more like a van now, which will most likely relegate it to city driving, hence the more comfortable ride. It also remains to be seen if the Innova's increased size will affect its handling. I doubt if Filipino drivers would be willing to buy a vehicle which handles worse than even the ordinary sidewalk FX.

As badkuk said, Toyota may be moving toward a more upscale market segment with the Innova.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    In my experience, vans are no worse than the wallowy, unsteady AUVs, and are often more comfortable... it only remains to be seen if the Innova will have a good enough ride and decent power...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. FrankDrebin Guest
    Originally posted by badkuk
    i
    on the other hand though, i get the feeling toyota's slowly moving out of the "pang masa" market
    I don't think so sir. Why bite the hand that feeds you?
    Last edited by FrankDrebin; November 9th, 2004 at 04:58 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Revo facelift instead of introducing the Innova?WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!