New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    any body here done any restoration on old celicas can you post pics and give some ideas. im planning to buy an old celica maybe model 74.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    i suggest get in touch with Atong Ko of Ichiban Motors in Banawe. What ever parts you need, he can probably get one for you. Icon na yang si Atong

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    we used to own a celica (first gen) and a mitsu celeste back in the '80s. I was still a toddler back then but I remember vividly riding it to school.

a well-restored specimen from http://japanclassiccargallery.blogsp...ica-first.html

(^^some custom parts?)
    :drool:
    Last edited by Negus; September 16th, 2009 at 08:41 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    we used to own a celica (first gen) and a mitsu celeste back in the '80s. I was still a toddler back then but I remember vividly riding it to school.

a well-restored specimen from http://japanclassiccargallery.blogsp...ica-first.html

(^^some custom parts?)
    :drool:
    this is what exactly i have in mind, this one is really nice. tnx for the info where to get parts.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    madali kayang makakuha ng lift back model sa pinas?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sa state my brother in law use a lift back model with silver color . My first car in the U.S. A second gen . 1981 Toyota Celica Sports coupe GT 2.0 liter TURBO engine . Very nice car and reliable it has a Kamei front spoiler , Ansa muffler , Header, Accel ignition coil, accel spark plug cable . I was a member of TRD in the U.S.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rommel0203 View Post
    any body here done any restoration on old celicas can you post pics and give some ideas. im planning to buy an old celica maybe model 74.
    If you can contact ALEX car restoration have done a lot of CELICA in car show .I think the shop located behind PANTRANCO in Quezon AVE.
    I know the engine of 1974 is an 18RG Nice to set up this engine.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    mga sir my alam po ba kau nag rerestore ng 94 corolla? can you post pics and give some ideas. nag canvass ako sa toyota pasong tamo 200k.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Hi OP,

I have a 1988 toyota celica and the labor of finding genuine/surplus parts for our celicas is very tiring. If you have a budget for online shopping, you can order your genuine parts from rockauto.com but the shipping and tax fees would make the final price of your item x3 of its retail price. You may look for surplus parts in banawe, evangelista and imus.

restoration of old toyota cars