New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Having low mileage does not necessarily mean it's better. Buyers will think that it's used purely in the city and never driven in highways, which might be a disadvantage for a lot of car buyers.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Having low mileage does not necessarily mean it's better. Buyers will think that it's used purely in the city and never driven in highways, which might be a disadvantage for a lot of car buyers.
    x2 on this. Don't judge condition by mileage always. A high mileage, but highway driven car can have much less wear and tear then a low mileage, city driven unit.

Check out the Manila Bulletin on Sundays. That usually has the best reference to market value as against Buy and Sell, sulit, etc.

The gas variants do have lower resale then the diesel as well but im sure may bibili niyan easily since a lot of people also prefer the gas a/t versions for their family rides and they will pay the fair price. Normally those i know who buy the gas variants have it as a weekend or family car and value comfort a lot (so they prefer gasoline which has less vibration) so FC isnt as big a concern.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    yeah, sold it for 790k

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jagtemp View Post
    yeah, sold it for 790k
    Took time, I see. Not the best reco for a person who's in a hurry. But it was a very good deal, I guess.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    haha well that wasn't so bad, hey it's been what, three weeks?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    definitely not bad.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Ginnova am looking for innova second hand or ano ba idea mo AUV reasonable price jst sold my revo now lang, am new to this forum but somehow kinda get me interested new things to learn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
resale value of innova? (12,000 KM mileage)