New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    hi guys!

I need your help and expertise!

I recently transferred work and got assigned a 2nd hand car - toyota altis 2008 1.8V. All maintenance and necessary repairs (sratches, bumps repair are not included) are all part of the perks and therefore will be shouldered by the company. The thing is, because its more than 3 years old already, there's a rule that it won't be casa maintained already. we have 2 accredited shops in makati which can do the services, but since I haven't heard of them before, I'm on the look-out for a reliable non-casa shop here in metro manila. I'm nearing the 50k mileage mark already, and I plan to have my car serviced already.

My main concerns are the following:
    1. Area location - Metro Manila but hopefully within the bounds of Makati to Quezon City only
    2. Services' Prices are below casa cost/reasonably priced
    3. Shop is familiar with Toyota vehicles/Toyota periodic maintenance ala casa - from my experience with my previous car, the casa strictly follows what is written on the manual/booklet list per maintenance visit. I expect that my every 5k visit, there will be parts that needs to be checked/replaced and not just a regular tune-up. sorry if I didn't make much sense on this statement!
    4. Shop has original toyota parts so If anything needs to be changed, original parts will be used as replacement

My minor concerns/wishlist are the following:
    1. Shop accepts credit card (just in case there's no accreditation, at least I can use my card)
    2. Shop is open to be accredited by our company and therefore provide payment terms
    3. Shop can pick-up/deliver vehicle - should shop be near my office (Makati/Fort)
    4. Shop has a nice waiting area - w/ AC and wifi - so I can still get some work stuff done whenever I'm there waiting

Hopefully guys you can help me out!

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by d_rookie12 View Post
    hi guys!

I need your help and expertise!

I recently transferred work and got assigned a 2nd hand car - toyota altis 2008 1.8V. All maintenance and necessary repairs (sratches, bumps repair are not included) are all part of the perks and therefore will be shouldered by the company. The thing is, because its more than 3 years old already, there's a rule that it won't be casa maintained already. we have 2 accredited shops in makati which can do the services, but since I haven't heard of them before, I'm on the look-out for a reliable non-casa shop here in metro manila. I'm nearing the 50k mileage mark already, and I plan to have my car serviced already.

My main concerns are the following:
    1. Area location - Metro Manila but hopefully within the bounds of Makati to Quezon City only
    2. Services' Prices are below casa cost/reasonably priced
    3. Shop is familiar with Toyota vehicles/Toyota periodic maintenance ala casa - from my experience with my previous car, the casa strictly follows what is written on the manual/booklet list per maintenance visit. I expect that my every 5k visit, there will be parts that needs to be checked/replaced and not just a regular tune-up. sorry if I didn't make much sense on this statement!
    4. Shop has original toyota parts so If anything needs to be changed, original parts will be used as replacement

My minor concerns/wishlist are the following:
    1. Shop accepts credit card (just in case there's no accreditation, at least I can use my card)
    2. Shop is open to be accredited by our company and therefore provide payment terms
    3. Shop can pick-up/deliver vehicle - should shop be near my office (Makati/Fort)
    4. Shop has a nice waiting area - w/ AC and wifi - so I can still get some work stuff done whenever I'm there waiting

Hopefully guys you can help me out!

TIA!

nghahanap din ako ng ganito sir. .may maisusuggest ka? 2013 altis ko, namamahalan ako sa casa so nghahanap ako ng mura but ok na non-casa.

recommended repair/maintenance shop for toyota altis