New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    mg gurus may butas ata radiator may tumutulo sa parteng hararap, san ako pwede pa check ? thx

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Welcome to tsikot -J2- dagdag naman sa details ng problema mo para mas maraming makatulong sa yong mga tsikoteers. Una, kung sa radiator nga, ilang years na radiator mo? na overhaul na ba yan? kung na-overhaul na ng ilang beses, might as well palitan na ng bago para lesser worries and iwas ulit ulit gastos at abala.

saang area ka?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    salamat sir XTO, 7 yrs old na yung revo and di pa na overhaul yung radiator eversince. in case palitan ng bago how much kaya? thx again

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    yung evercool na brand half price ng original radiator... gamit namin sa revo diesel.. mga 5.5K yata noon for 3-rows..

kung radiator overhaul, mga around 1.5 ang price yata, sa denso pasong tamo kami dati nagpagawa... then nung talagang nasira na radiator, evercool na brand ang pinalit namin...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Jorge Radiator shop near Sogo Banawe is a good place to go. Maliit na pwesto lang but honest service.

That is if you want repairs. If you will buy a new unit, I don't think they stock those.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    May 2008
    I think my rad of my Fieldmaster has a leak. Reservoir only lasts up to 3 days max. Any decent shop within T.Sora/Congressional Ave/Commonwealth area? I'm leaning towards the tried and well-known shops instead of those small ones here in T. Sora. I can go to farther ones (including Jorge's) but they might be my last option already.

Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    I think my rad of my Fieldmaster has a leak. Reservoir only lasts up to 3 days max. Any decent shop within T.Sora/Congressional Ave/Commonwealth area? I'm leaning towards the tried and well-known shops instead of those small ones here in T. Sora. I can go to farther ones (including Jorge's) but they might be my last option already.

Thanks!
    sir, had the rad of my FM repaired by Keysar in West Ave. spent around 6k. this includes 2 liters of coolant, gasket of the plastic top, the plastic top, and overhaul of the rad.

8. Join Date
    May 2008
    How's the service sir? The top of my rad has already been replaced with an aluminum one. So I guess the leak is somewhere else.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Reepicheep View Post
    How's the service sir? The top of my rad has already been replaced with an aluminum one. So I guess the leak is somewhere else.
    i wanted to maintain plastic top thats why i had it repaired by keysar. since you mentioned na aluminum top na sayo, i guess kay Jorge ok na din yan.

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    I see sir. Might try keysar muna since mas malapit siya sakin. Thanks a lot!

Radiator Repair (Revo SR) Where ?