New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Hi Fellow Tsikoteer Brothers

Just a simple query, I just got myself a sprinter gen 1 bumper for my big bod, for a really good price too. The only issue is it doesn't have its corner lights anymore hence maybe the reason its really cheap but still in a really good but dirty condition
    I was scouting some of the pics on the net and I noticed that the fx/gt bumper corner lights and the sprinter gen1 kinda look the same.. well kinda not too sure of it. cause if it is since the fx gt bumps became available locally some local shops around our area in Antipolo might have them else I'm gonna have to try my luck in Banawe... is it still a good place to hunt for these babies? hopefully they may not cause an arm and a leg hahaha
    I'm excited to have it installed since I already got the S grille and smoked clear heads but I cant since walang corner lights..
    Hope to hear from you experts thanks fellow gearheads more power!!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nawala na yung mga surplus shops that i used to go to along Marcos Highway. You can try Cinco on Aurora Blvd. going to Cubao (near the Hi Top area if i'm not mistaken), after JP Rizal.

question!..regarding bumper corner lights