New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    I have a question, is the Toyota Innova 2009 model longer than the old models of innova?

kindly please post the dimensions of older models of innova... TIA

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    No, the "newer" innova launched last year was just a minor facelift, therefore the dimensions are quite similar.

This is from my old innova brochure:

Overall L x W x H: (mm) 4555 x 1770 x 1755
    Wheelbase: (mm) 2750
    Thread F/R:

Although, in TMPI's website it states the length as "4580mm", it's possible that the new bumpers added a couple of mm's, but spacewise inside the cabin the change in length has no effect.

Hope this helps, why do you need the dimensions ba?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rhuwrx View Post
    No, the "newer" innova launched last year was just a minor facelift, therefore the dimensions are quite similar.

This is from my old innova brochure:

Overall L x W x H: (mm) 4555 x 1770 x 1755
    Wheelbase: (mm) 2750
    Thread F/R:

Although, in TMPI's website it states the length as "4580mm", it's possible that the new bumpers added a couple of mm's, but spacewise inside the cabin the change in length has no effect.

Hope this helps, why do you need the dimensions ba?

Baka naman para masukat ni TS kung kasya ang newer innova sa garage niya

:branch:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    haha... isa n rin pra tgnan kng kasya sa garage ung innova, 2nd choice ata kasi namin ang innova eh, not sure... sa ngayon as in wala pang idea kung what car ang bibilihin hehe...

at chaka noob kasi ako magdrive, kakastart ko lang po kaya baka di ko matancha yung size ) mabangga pa ahaha

Question: Innova Dimension