New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    what do some guys want from the money you paid for that price ba BTW? some active air suspension inside an SUV/truck based car? sa price ng current fortuner i think you already got what you paid for mas mahal pa nga rav4 kesa sa fortuner diba
    since mas mura to compare to real luxury SUVs, yung perang natipid mo eh gamitin na lang sa suspension upgrade to what makes you feel comfortable. level up po kasi ako dun e, truck based nga naman body niya. no wonder some can't appreciate it
    for me i could careless about sa matagtag issue ( went to the lowered car phase )engine and transmission for me ang importanteng walang hassle ... almost 70% sure of getting one already sana this is it hehehe.....thanks for your help guys

2. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Burai View Post
    what do some guys want from the money you paid for that price ba BTW? some active air suspension inside an SUV/truck based car? sa price ng current fortuner i think you already got what you paid for mas mahal pa nga rav4 kesa sa fortuner diba
    since mas mura to compare to real luxury SUVs, yung perang natipid mo eh gamitin na lang sa suspension upgrade to what makes you feel comfortable. level up po kasi ako dun e, truck based nga naman body niya. no wonder some can't appreciate it

Hi, Any idea when Toyota will release in the Philippines the next generation Fortuner? With the release of the Montero Sports, the Fortuner, even with the latest updates, looks dated.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    any idea sa 2009 fortuner wala po ba nabago

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Q>Fortuner