New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlee View Post
    Are there any vehicles equipped with hour run meters? Counterpart of the odometer? That cannot be reset? We can talk all we want about the number of hours before oil needs to be changed, but unless we can monitor it accurately, everything is an exercise in futility, in my opinion. And there must be a good reason why car manufacturers don't put one -- the hour run meter -- in our cars.
    the trailblazer has this feature, though not really sure if it can't be reset.
    even the total fuel consumed is being logged on its MID.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Ano ba iyan???

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I'm due for 30k PMS for my Altis. I wonder how much it would cost I can't PMS outside because I have an in process warranty appeal

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    you can go to 1st post.. nanduon price

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Not accurate. I was quoted P12,686.86 for my 25k PMS. I had to request my SA to remove unnecessary items/service to cut the bill in half.

6. Join Date
    May 2018
    I don't get the 30k check up charge:

Php450 times 3.8 for Php 1,710???

===
    Gasket & Oil filter charge are reasonable.
    Price of the 5w-30 oil (if synthetic/ semi synth) is reasonable (but I'll stick with mineral based)
    The misch Php 500 is probably the infamous "rags" etc. charge

I'm not sure what "TSLC" stands for...
    The rest you can actually DIY*.

*Actually, we do our own oil changes & filter replacements on our out of warranty cars.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I'm due for 30k PMS for my Altis. I wonder how much it would cost I can't PMS outside because I have an in process warranty appeal

P3,562 for my Altis' 30k km PMS in Toyota BGC if you net out the unnecessary stuff.

Actual invoice was P6,195 since I let my SA charge all the unnecessary stuff (brake stop squeal, engine detailing) then I had wheel alignment and rotation pa.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jut703; November 5th, 2018 at 05:29 PM.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    P3,562 for my Altis' 30k km PMS in Toyota BGC if you net out the unnecessary stuff.

Actual invoice was P6,195 since I let my SA charge all the unnecessary stuff (brake stop squeal, engine detailing) then I had wheel alignment and rotation pa.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    True. If you just love driving and dont mind about maintenance, it will really cost one a massive "chunk" of cash. I grew up in a car shop and do most of the PMS... PMS is the cash crop & milking cow of most casas in the Philippines.. unless, of course, if your unit is a lemon, then its a different story. havent had problems with my cars maintained at home.. I just get the OEM parts then install them at home...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
PSA: Toyota Motor Philippines' Standardized PMS cost