New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    As long as it's covered under warranty...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by DYC View Post
    d ko pa nadala sa toyota. But i found a small solution myself. if it goes loco. try tapping the lcd lightly a couple of times. It worked for me. Ayaw ko kasi pakalas sa toyota yun radio baka masira lang. Will try to wait a few more months.
    DYC, thanks for this tip. It worked for me too. But I'm scheduled for 5000km so pa-check ko na rin sa Toyota Makati.

Re the rattling sound, I turned off the radio and went around the village pero wala talaga ako marinig. But when I opened the windows to observe further, iba narinig ko! Merong whistling noise especially pag low speeds...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    hi guys. i got my altis last friday - 1.6 G A/t. ang problem ko naman ay for example naka stop ako sa intersection at pero ung gear nasa 'drive' pa rin at nakatapak ako sa brakes, pagbinibitawan ko ng unti-unti ung brake pedal, may naririnig akong parang naiipit na tunog. alam niyo ba kung ano cause nun? please help me. thanks!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    hi guys,

im new here sa tsikot.. i own a 1.6G M/T.. i'm also experiencing some rattling sounds on my left side of my dash board. What I did, when I hear the rattling sound, Im tapping gently the left side of the dash board (in the corner near the windshield) and the sound disappears. Hope this could help.. I'm planning to put a rubber or something to corner absorb the rattling sound. kaso prang papangit un interior ng car sayang bago pa naman..

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by rltc View Post
    hi guys. i got my altis last friday - 1.6 G A/t. ang problem ko naman ay for example naka stop ako sa intersection at pero ung gear nasa 'drive' pa rin at nakatapak ako sa brakes, pagbinibitawan ko ng unti-unti ung brake pedal, may naririnig akong parang naiipit na tunog. alam niyo ba kung ano cause nun? please help me. thanks!
    Based on my experience, this happens when the transmission is still in "D" and brake pedal is not fully depressed. I have experienced this on all vehicles of different age and make.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Hey Guys,

I think i found the culprit of the nasty rattle. Or at least on my car.

Went to the province yesterday and of course the roads are not at all paved. So there you go, the rattle mixes with the car's audio. Hehehe...

It was really coming somewhere from the left dash. So i put my hand over that area whenever the sound appears... NONE, no vibration... wrong suspect. So again, i listened intently... then here she goes again... this time i put my hand over the left side windshield support... VIOLA, i can feel a soft vibration on that panel or something inside it is banging to that panel creating the sound. When i tapped the panel, it's clear that i produces the very same rattle sound.

I was so happy, i finally nail the source. I was scheduled to go to CASA for the rattle sound today but wasn't able to get up early. I'll have it re-sched either wednesday or saturday. I'll let you guys in on the details after...

The question is, is that panel difficult to remove? I was told by Balintawak to leave my car to them for 3 days max. Oh boy, with the public transpo situation in our area, i can't afford 3 days without a car. Would they be able to open up that panel and see what's causing this trouble in just one day? Say, i bring the car at 7AM and get back after office around 6PM...???

Btw, here's the link to the picture, incase i wasn't clear where the sound is coming at... http://www.pbase.com/image/102468218

Please, also check your car just to confirm... let the forum know.

Regards!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by di3g0 View Post
    Hey Guys,

I think i found the culprit of the nasty rattle. Or at least on my car.

Went to the province yesterday and of course the roads are not at all paved. So there you go, the rattle mixes with the car's audio. Hehehe...

It was really coming somewhere from the left dash. So i put my hand over that area whenever the sound appears... NONE, no vibration... wrong suspect. So again, i listened intently... then here she goes again... this time i put my hand over the left side windshield support... VIOLA, i can feel a soft vibration on that panel or something inside it is banging to that panel creating the sound. When i tapped the panel, it's clear that i produces the very same rattle sound.

I was so happy, i finally nail the source. I was scheduled to go to CASA for the rattle sound today but wasn't able to get up early. I'll have it re-sched either wednesday or saturday. I'll let you guys in on the details after...

The question is, is that panel difficult to remove? I was told by Balintawak to leave my car to them for 3 days max. Oh boy, with the public transpo situation in our area, i can't afford 3 days without a car. Would they be able to open up that panel and see what's causing this trouble in just one day? Say, i bring the car at 7AM and get back after office around 6PM...???

Btw, here's the link to the picture, incase i wasn't clear where the sound is coming at... http://www.pbase.com/image/102468218

Please, also check your car just to confirm... let the forum know.

Regards!
    hmm i'm just wondering why it has to be 3 days to fix daig pa ang nagpa maintainance ng ac...buy anyway i hope your right bro to get rid that irritating sound sa kotse natin...hope to hear you soon...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    yan lang di ko na nagustuhan sa nga toyota cars ngayon.. cool mga dash nila pero in my own opinion i never really liked the sound system.. unknown brand pa for me.. kaya di ka pa sigurado sa stability ng in-dash sound system na yan.. unlike the hondas..

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Hi guys re the stereo. brought mine to casa and told them the problem lucky me they say that they will replace my head unit. after 1 week i'll bring back my car daw. so i waited for the new stock. On sept 3 i brought it back to casa to be replaced, so far so good.

My friend say i was lucky daw. kasi when she brought hers to casa 1 week later from me, the casa says that pioneer has issued a memo na dapat pullout the unit for 1 week. Hindi na ata replacement.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Hi guys, I just got my Altis 1.6V 3 days ago, pagkalabas pa lang sa casa, I observed kung may rattling sound nga sa dash ng driver side, meron nga, pag dumadaan sa rough road, anyway just want to know kung na solve ba ng casa ang problem na ito, kasi 2 more weeks I'll be having the 1st 1000kms checkup, para ma-report ko na ito. Thanks

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Problems with the TOYOTA corolla 10th Gen