New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by gardy_incon View Post
    Good day mga bros, Well it looks like we have one kind of a problem and unfortunately don't have any solution yet. Hoping that someday may mag post dito kung paano ma solve. Thanks to All!
    mine got rattling sound to its like coming from the dash board (driver side) or left panel though mahina lang pero nakakainis dahil bagong bago may rattling sound na agad sigh!...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    double post..
    Last edited by saipeme; August 12th, 2008 at 02:54 AM.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Well sir, i think it's on the front left side of the dash talaga. Although i tried to pull the wheel forward and backward since it was telescopic parang nawala ung rattle. This is only my own opinion but why not try after all you got nothing to loose... Good day to all!

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    hindi kaya engine support iyong rattle na iyan emitting (possibly mistakenly) from the dashboard?

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nope. An engine support failure will be felt as increased engine vibration. Most likely the rattle is a loose clip either for the dashboard itself or for the wiring harness tucked behind it.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^you've got a point but that was the culprit of the rattle in our civic fd w/c was eventually replaced by the casa

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I don't think I have the rattling on my 1.6V but I'll observe later. Baka too faint that I failed to notice.

But the stereo problem, yes, I have that too. Sometimes the CDs eject. Sometimes the stereo turns off by itself. I'm not sure but I notice it happens more often yata pag matagal naka-park sa araw. So if it's a factory defect, baka Toyota needs to recall??

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Toyota Balintawak guy mentioned something about the a loose clip inside the dash...

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^you've got a point but that was the culprit of the rattle in our civic fd w/c was eventually replaced by the casa
    Ouch. Under warranty, at least?

It's a possibility, granted, but typically, on new cars that are new designs, like the current Civic and the Corolla, any such sound is loose wiring that hasn't been tied down correctly because line-workers aren't entirely familiar with the new mounting points and assemblies yet. That's why first batch runs of new models have most of these niggles.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^yes bro. it was done under warranty. i'm told that it was a standard procedure done among civic FDs sold in 2006. i guess that's the bane of getting a car sold early in its introduction. you get free gremlins along w/ all the amenities

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Problems with the TOYOTA corolla 10th Gen