New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    DYC, korek ka diyan. I've done that too and u know what, it really work. D ko lang alam kung uulit pa ,nawala nga pati ung display sa lcd that time and when i tap the lcd several times, ayun bumalik na sa normal. Ayaw ko rin pakalas kasi may risk na magasgasan ung panel board kapag binaklas.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I have this problem too. Got my 1.6V last saturday and with so much excitement, i wasn't able to do a drive test together with the dealer before we settled everything.

So ngayon, may naririnig akong rattle sa left side. Can't pinpoint exactly where it's coming from. Parang loose panel. So i called my dealer and told them the problem. I'm scheduled to have it checked this saturday. Inis ako kasi parang lumang taxi ang tunog... Makalampag, although mahina lang naman.. But still disappointing considering it's a brand spanking new car.

Just lucky i didn't have a problem with the audio though... In fact, i am so much in love with car's audio... Sarap makinig ng sounds sa loob.

Will get back to the forum if they fix the rattle problem.

And I also hear some rattling sound over my left shoulder. yun malapit sa adjustment ng seatbelts. anybody have the same probelm with this also.[/quote]

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Speaking of rattling sounds, i'm not sure pero parang na encounter ko din yan since day 2 ng magamit ko ung car ko. Very disappointing in deed since ur car is new tapos may mga ganun problem. Lucky for me, inignore ko lang tapos parang nawala din although minsan parang nari-rinig2 ko pa rin pero mahinang mahina na and hoping that eventually kusang mawala. Pls get back to this forum soon and kindly shared to us what they did to your car. Thanks!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I have that rattling sound also. Yup seems like its coming from the seatbelt adjustments. I brought it to casa, relubrication lang daw, yun ang ginawa nila. ganun parin. so i tried opening it up myself carefully. Hehehehe. d naman na relubricate so i put grease on the mechanism, tried to look for the source of rattling pero wala ako nakita, secured naman lahat. Hinayaan ko nalang. Just incase some of you guys found the source let me know.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    di3go, I also test drove my friends new altis, may naririnig nga akong sobrang hinang rattling sound sa left side, parang sa loob ng dash. it happens kapag nalulubak. sobrang hina niya na driver lang makakrinig, but its there.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    My brothers 08 Altis has a rattle on the left side parang inside the wheel well specially pag malaki yung lubak. When he went to the casa, they can't seem to find the problem.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Good day mga bros, Well it looks like we have one kind of a problem and unfortunately don't have any solution yet. Hoping that someday may mag post dito kung paano ma solve. Thanks to All!

8. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Well... saturday i had the altis driven by toyota technician around balintawak area... nothing... no rattling sound... just the road noise generated by the rubber. Toyota told me to just use the car, observe and pinpoint where exactly it is coming from. There's nothing much i can do.

For some reason, i was not glad at all. Coz i knew, it was there, and it is and will be there... didn't take long to confirm... the next day, i went out and the rattling sound is there again.

It could be on the seatbelt where you can adjust the height, or at the front left side of the dash...

We should give a reward to whoever could find the source of the annoying sound first... What do you think?

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    We could try to check the door. because when im idle and when i use my knee to tap the door lughtly from the inside i will hear the rattling sound.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Sir, suggestion lang. Try to apply armor-all or even mineral oil on your weather-strip ng door. Baka mawala ang konting rattle.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Problems with the TOYOTA corolla 10th Gen