New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I think this could still fall under Nature and Effect of Obligations; Art.1170 under "Fraud". Consult a lawyer.
    Thank you. Pinascan ko na po ulit sa ibang toyota service center and they found O2 sensor is bad and have some service. By monday pa po available yung sensor. Sana it works para hindi masayang pampagawa. But I will still consider as a reference stated in quote, "Fraud", as a legal remedies if car won't be fixed. Thanks

2. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Review your deed of sale, mayroon clause na "as-is, where is" yan and that's what the dealer will use as his escape clause. However, you can still consult a lawyer and find out your legal remedies or still try pakiusap with the seller before anything else.

Was the MAF sensor cleaned already? What is the mileage of the Vios? Did you verify this with the service booklet and CASA records?
    Yes they already did cleaning MAF sensor. mileage about 52000 CASA service record stopped by 2011.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Yes they already did cleaning MAF sensor. mileage about 52000 CASA service record stopped by 2011.

What was the mileage during the last service in 2011? you verified it with the CASA it was serviced at?

BTW, for toyota parts, you can also buy from shops like Celica on Araneta Ave. and Toyorama at banawe.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Review your deed of sale, mayroon clause na "as-is, where is" yan and that's what the dealer will use as his escape clause. However, you can still consult a lawyer and find out your legal remedies or still try pakiusap with the seller before anything else.

Was the MAF sensor cleaned already? What is the mileage of the Vios? Did you verify this with the service booklet and CASA records?
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I think this could still fall under Nature and Effect of Obligations; Art.1170 under "Fraud". Consult a lawyer.
    Correct mga idol, ikaw ay tinatawag na ."buying in good faith"

BTT: Sir pa check mo na din yung (1) Maf Sensor as suggested earlier (2) baka may problema na yung accelerator pedal (assembly) kasi sensor din yan at di na sya tulad ng common cars na naka cable.
    Last edited by brainmafia_310; April 27th, 2013 at 01:31 AM. Reason: BTT

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    tsikot members solve na po problem ng vios. maraming salamat sa advises

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Pano nasolve? Naisoli mo ba or inayos nila?

7. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    bale pinaayos ko po sa toyota. dalawang sensor ang pinalitan O2 sensor.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    bale pinaayos ko po sa toyota. dalawang sensor ang pinalitan O2 sensor.
    sir magkano inabot? Same problem with my vios. Ty.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    pag palyado ang efi, O2 sensor or ignition coil na sira if all others are still good

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

10. Join Date
    Dec 2011
    minsan nangyari sa akin yan kaso 2005 model sa akin, minsan hindi nagrerespond pag tumatapak sa gas and namamatayan at 2nd and 3rd gear, pinacheck ko sa casa toyota sn fernando, ang diagnosis nila, palit iginition coil, ok na ngayon.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast