New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    wala po kasi yun van nasa ilocos, pag dating na pag dating padala ko sa talyer.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    hi good day everyone. i just bought my Hi ace commuter van last month, i'm the second owner actually, its my first time to own a vehicle, i just wanna ask what accessories i really need to provide? even its stereo is not really working very well, do you have any idea about the centralize lock, i want to provide it for my van, where can i purchase a good quality accessories? thanks for all you advice in advance...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by wakikz0528 View Post
    hi good day everyone. i just bought my Hi ace commuter van last month, i'm the second owner actually, its my first time to own a vehicle, i just wanna ask what accessories i really need to provide? even its stereo is not really working very well, do you have any idea about the centralize lock, i want to provide it for my van, where can i purchase a good quality accessories? thanks for all you advice in advance...
    Before going to the accessories, best to do a general service first to make sure your second hand purchase will be as reliable as possible:
    1. Change oil and oil filter
    2. Change fuel and air filters
    3. Drain and replace your gear oil, differential oil, power steering fluid, and coolant (per experience, best to use the Toyota oils)
    4. Replace your timing belt and tensioner bearing
    5. Replace your serpentine belt
    6. Inspect the suspension and brakes
    7. Clean the turbo and intake hoses (usually oil contaminated) and the EGR.

After that then you move on to doing your accessories and other add-ons (radio, new speaker, central locks, etc.). Personally i still go to my suking tindahans in Banawe (Bless or Autospecs/C3, or Jemson's electrical shop). For original Toyota parts when i service the vehicle, i usually buy from Toyorama (also in Banawe).

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    hi good day everyone. i need some advice from all of you, i just bought my hi ace commuter last month, i'm the second owner of the vehicle, and its my first time to owned a vehicle, i find out that it does'nt have a power lock and power window. And the stereo is not working very well, its signal so weak, so you can't even enjoy listening to music while you were driving, the shop where i bought it offer some services, i asked them about it and they told me that they can help me to install the the power lock and the power window (centralize) for 8500 Php, do you think it is good price for that services that i need for my vehicle?
    thanks for all your advice in advance ,,,

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Problem with my Hi-Ace Commuter