New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Hi Mga tsikoteers,

I need your opinion:

Possible damage when your car under chassis hit the humps or very steep hill?

My ride is vios E 2016 and the first instance is i hit a very steep hill and just today on the railroad my underchasis hit again. Thanks for your reply!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2308 View Post
    Hi Mga tsikoteers,

I need your opinion:

Possible damage when your car under chassis hit the humps or very steep hill?

My ride is vios E 2016 and the first instance is i hit a very steep hill and just today on the railroad my underchasis hit again. Thanks for your reply!
    it could be nothing at all to worry about.
    why not have the car lifted at the gas station, and see the undersides for possible damaged parts.
    kung kuripot, gapangin na lang ninyo nang pahiga at i-flashlight.

sometimes, there will be only paint being scraped off the metal, leaving the gleaming metal to show... and to rust. just paint the area. paint color may not even have to match.. who will see the mismatched paint color, anyway?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    How fast were you going when it happened ba? Kung hindi naman mabilis chances are ok lang yan. matibay ang pang ilalim at steel naman yan. only one way to find out kung gusto mo talaga ng peace of mind, and that is to have it lifted and check visually. other than that, use your other senses pag gamit mo ang auto. pakiramdaman mo sa lubak, pag mabilis, mabagal, check kung may leak, amoy etc.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala yan. go to sleep na ok.
    pero kung talagang worried ka, sabi nga pa-lift mo and inspect. bili ka na din ng 1 can ng undercoat para kung may makita kang gasgas sprayan mo na.

lowered ba? yung vios ng pinsan ko nakapunta ng baler hindi naman sumayad, e katataas ng mga bato sa aproaches ng tulay dun.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Paps dont worry di ka nag iisa, ako arawaraw sumasayad under chassis mahina na ang 2x a day, matatanggal lang ibang part ng undercoat nyan yun lang yun
    Kung gusto mo wag sumayad I syete mo sa humps

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    it depends. i once crimped a brake line. better check it out

7. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Thank you mga sir sa mga comments nyo, pacheck ko na lang bukas sa gas station, sir yebo san nakakabili ng 1 can undercoat? Thanks