New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    Toyota: The car company that's living in the 90s era. :D

As Korean companies go aggressive with their looks, Toyota stays conservative and generic.
    I guess the styling is relative and this i dont mind if its conservative as the car doesn't age as fast in the looks department (IMO). I get more miffed when they don't upgrade technology and its all just there, lying around. Consumers get gaudy style upgrades but the 4-speed auto/5-speed m/t, drum brakes and engine remains.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pffftt!!! inuuto na lang tayo ng Toyota. I'm with vinj, improve naman nila yun mga features hinde yun front lang ang tail lights palitna "all new" na.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    sina inayos man lang yung 3rd row para 60-40 flat folding..

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    The sixth generation Hi-Lux model took 8 years before an all-new model came out, so don't be suprised if the current IMV models last that long. We aren't even sure if this line will carry over if the new Hi-Lux comes out or will go the way of the Tamaraw Revo...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    there is wisdom behind the old adage, "why fix it if it ain't broken?". so many buyers affirm it: it's not broken. that is why it's such a bestseller. maybe someone is afraid that if they change it too much, buyers will walk away..

6. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there is wisdom behind the old adage, "why fix it if it ain't broken?". so many buyers affirm it: it's not broken. that is why it's such a bestseller. maybe someone is afraid that if they change it too much, buyers will walk away..
    tama...but why the mitsu fuzion and grandis are still there whereas they are not selling as what innova does (or even a smaller avanza)?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    ^ plus wala naman nga katapat pa na maganda. If may diesel sana Fuzion pwede pa.

Profit habol ng Toyota eh kaya ginagatasan pa yan ng husto.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
NEWS: Preview of Toyota's upcoming 2012 Innova