New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Looks great! Buti na lang hindi na nila nilagay yung gauges sa center dash. :thumbup:

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Trading the Yaris for the Ay-Go huh..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    i just heard that toyota phil. are giving huge discount (50k) in thier yaris model, if this is true it probably because the aygo...mukhang may pag asa nga ito dito sa pinas...
    If they are, it means it's not selling well by itself, and needs a little "kick".

I've started seeing more Yarises... which probably means it's actually selling... but this is Toyota... for them, selling just as many Yarises as Chevrolet sells Optras isn't a good thing... they want it to be everywhere...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bogeyman View Post
    Finally, a local Toyota hatch with the gauges located where they should belong -- on the driver's side.
    Yan ang tama! Biruin mo sayang un space nun sa likod ng steering wheel imbes na nandun gauges. Langyan Vios/Yaris yan.

Mukang talagang maliit so below 500k nga yan.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Actually... hindi sayang.

The Yaris has three (count em') gloveboxes... one in the usual spot, one behind the steering wheel, where the gauges go, and one on the passenger side (yes, even with a passenger airbag, there's space for one more)...

You'll notice that the driver glovebox has a coin-holder, too.

I've found this an excellent place to keep change, gas receipts, toll tickets and (should the need arise) your license and wallet. It's very easy to reach, too... unlike the dash-top center compartments, which require you to stretch to reach them. Added bonus, your eyes aren't very far off the road while your scrounging for change... so you can spot any possible emergencies, or if the toll line has moved forward already...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
New Toyota Aygo on Development for the Philippine Market