Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Guys,

Just to add to your confusion, In the US, they are all called Pathfinder:

Pathfinder Armada
    Pathfinder X-Terra
    at Pathfinder

Kaya kahit alin dyan ang dumating, Pathfinder pa rin siya, hehehe. Gusto ko rin yan! Pwede ko na kayang ibenta yung Fortuner ko?

Sa mga nag-aabang ng Murano, don't ever try to have a look at its sibling, the Infinity FX45. Beauty and the Beast sila side-by-side. I saw a lot of them in Dubai and Azerbaijan (former USSR republic)

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    forgot to mention: During birth of the twins, the FX45 came out very nice, but the Murano had a little bit problem, naipit yata paglabas kaya ayun, na-deform.. hehehehe.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i love the red pathfinder....oo nga...kung dumating yan...papatayin nya yung fortuner just like wat the xtrail did to the crv and the rav4......but rav4 will be coming out with a new rav4 this year na!!!!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    can the pathfinder match the price of the fortuner?

5. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    The Nissan Lineup in the US are great cars!!! Their Titan pickup is just awesome! I love looking at it and its imposing when it comes from behind you in the freeway knowing eventually you'll be overtaken. The Murano is also a great and fine looking car. The sentra is the only car in their lineup that needs to be updated imo...

Nissan and their Infiniti cars are really mouthwatering. Wonder why they never take some of these cars here ...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    with the way the fortuner's price is going up, and if the pathfinder's price fall below 1.8m, definitely, the fortuner willmeet its match. tingnana natin yung thailand...what ba panlaban nila sa fortuner dun? then we will have an idea what's gonna be the line up next year?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    The Nissan Lineup in the US are great cars!!!

Nissan and their Infiniti cars are really mouthwatering. Wonder why they never take some of these cars here ...
    You can blame Yulon Motors which handles Nissan Philippines.
    i think they are responsible for choosing which product to offer here in our country. But from what i heard they will be bringing in several new models next year. maybe we should just wait and see.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
NEW NISSAN Match up Fortuner by December