New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    i'm happy with our 08 vios 1.5G. i needed to jack the other day but to my surprise it wasn't in the trunk. searched everywhere but to no avail. finally tinignan ko na sa manual. ayon, it was under the driver's seat. this is such an unconventional location for the tire jack. it won't fit in the wheel well sa trunk or inside the spare rim. kakainis lang. the jack placement really bothered me so i cut out the styro supports sa trunk para lang malagay ko yung jack sa may spare tire. hay nako, di ko alam sino nag-isip nun.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    ^Happened to me as well. I needed a jack one time and couldn't find the one on my 5-month old Vios. Akala ko tinabi ng driver. I had to call my friend to bring a jack over to the area in the wee hours of the morning. Unconventional location indeed. But oh well, we should've consulted the manual. haha. Kinda irked me a bit, too.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    planning to get a car...battle between city 1.3S MT and vios 1.3E ... habang browse ako sa forums, lalo ko ngugustuhan vios...any dagdag plus points for vios( FC, Comfy ride, maintenance cost, aircon temp, etc) dagdag nyo n din any minus points? thanks

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *bondz
    140kph * 3.5k rpm? Ilan po sakay mo nun? Kami kasi 4k rpm 140kph eh, once pa lang nagawa.. 3 adults 2 teenagers + heavy baggage with aircon, thermostat dial pointing-up (half from max).. 1.3E rin kami

*vin28
    FC namin 12km/l city driving.. Once ko pa lang nasukat ang city driving kasi mahal ng gas, hirap magpafull tank hehe.. 2years old na vios namin

Another thing, paano i turn off ang ASL ng vios? Ano ba effect kapag low asl? high asl?
    Last edited by Chikselog; February 5th, 2010 at 12:00 AM.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    hows the maintenance cost for vios 1.3MT E? 5k, 10k , 20k ........

6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    we're thinking of getting a vios soon.

we have dp (250k) and we're planning to get the 1.3E version. any idea how much our monthly will be if we want the 5 year plan?

also, any current promos on the vios? san po ba maganda na toyota dealer bumili? [metro manila lang ha ]

salamat!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    *chikselog; not sure kung 3.5 k rpm pero hangang 4 k siguro.
    how to turn off asl. press right dial many times till asl yun nakalagay turn knob till off na. pag low,med,high asl depending on speed and noise...pag high mas malakas yun sound.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
new 2010 toyota vios questions