New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Whew Price is too steep for a compact sedan! 1.8 for 1.035M?? konti nlg 2.0 S-L nayan ng Civic!

way way overpriced!!!

d naman ganon kagandahan!

I bet the Civic will still remain on top.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    mukha ng camry.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    mahal nman ng new corolla..

Orlando Bloom kasi yung model nila sa site..

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Haven't seen a single 2008 Altis on the road yet. Buti naman di uto-uto ang mga pinoy.

Ang cheap tidnan ng Altis para sinalpok lang siya ng iba't ibang piyesa ng other toyota models.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think its not yet being sold but they are taking reservations already.... I agree with all the points masyadong mahal for what it is. The only people I see buying this are loyalists. Those with open mind will still likely go for the more "bang for the buck" Honda Civic or the nice handling of the Mazda 3 or the smooth ride of the Ford Focus or even wait for the aggressive Lancer.

The back of new Altis looks ugly by the way....

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    go mitsu hahah!

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    blame it on Toyota Thailand!! masyado nila tinipid ang Altis for the ASEAN market... sana they should make the interior and engine like the Australia-spec Corolla.. kung smart key and push button start/stop engine ignition ng Altis, and yung multi-information display is like nung Australia and Euro-spec Corolla, it will compete head-on with the new Lancer and have an edge over the Civic.. isipin niyo rin, it's an irony in Thailand that the Vios there has a smart key and push button ignition system while the new Altis there has not...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sabi na same reactions as the Grand Starex ang mangyayari dito... they're not so special anymore... appearance nalang halos naiba... Civic pa din ako. Or maybe the cheaper Optra. Hehe! Asan na kasi yung Lancer di na nagkaroon ng balita kung kelan talaga ilalabas. Sobrang late na naman bago dumating dito... tsk

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    i read in a motoring section of one leading newspaper... more or less this is what the writer was saying:

why toyota decided not to put to much changes into the new altis is that, they have better market sales in other line ups like the innova and vios. parang gastos na lang sila sa better selling models kesa gumastos sila sa mahinang sales ng altis.

which to me makes sense... it's the toyota way...

come to think of it when i'm stuck in traffic, i see a lot more vios and innovas than altis.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hmmm... i think they have a point... pero what about those drooling to see a better altis? wawa naman sila... hahaha! anyway... i guess its time to move on... choose a civic or a lancer. Or maybe get a vios nalang which is i think a better choice kung Toyota lang din ang gusto nila!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
New 2008 Toyota Corolla Altis (RP spec)