1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Ang ganda talaga ng Previa.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman
    Ang ganda talaga ng Previa.
    Agreed.

And to add to that, the manufacturing quality of Toyota's Fujimatsu factory ensures that you get exceptional build-quality and outstanding reliability.

Will post a few more pics later on....

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    saw this one at the motor show * wtc. notable interesting features are the power sliding doors with anti-ping feature, engine start/stop button, second row captain seats that extends upon recline. just to name a few.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Mga ~2.2M+ siguro yung top of the line version.

Hehe, tuwang tuwa classmate ko sa bagong Previa. Hindi dahil ito ang bibilhin nila, magmumura yung lumang modelo. :D

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I just passed by Toyota Makati Bel-Air, which is our nearby dealership here, to check on a few units.

By chance, I went outside a few minutes to catch breath some air and when I look behind, I saw this.....

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005

9. Join Date
    Jun 2005

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005

I do apologize though for bad-quality interior pics. I couldn't do much since the door was locked and it wasn't allowed to be opened at that time.

The salesman said though that the unit was only here for safekeeping by TMPI.

And the following, it was gone and they said that it was on its way to the TMPI plant in Sta. Rosa, Laguna.

Anyways, from the last pic, it was a sheet of paper which had the details (some kind of import document).

It stated a few details such as the model code, which is "ACR50L-GRPDK".

Interestingly, even if you check in these sites(http://toyota.jp/estima/grade/grade/index.html or http://toyota.jp/estima/spec/spec/index.html), you'd notice that the respective model number is not there. It's because JDM models all use W after the first five characters (ie. GSR50W-GRTSK or ACR55W-GFXQK).

But when it comes to the observable, here's what you can see:
    -Base model for RP market is an 8-seater version
    -No steering wheel audio controls
    -Wood is replaced with some sort of carbon fiber
    -Audio is 1-DIN and looks like cheap s***
    -No Smart Entry/Push Button system
    -Wheels are really for........ a base-model (still obviously better than what you see on those Vios base-model taxis)

So there, it's an added preview of what to expect in the coming weeks for the RP launch of the R50 Previa.

The R55 is the 4WD version but unfortunately, it is not released outside Japan

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
New 2006 Toyota Previa