New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    The vans you stated have been discussed a lot of times and extensively. Please use the SEARCH function before creating a new thread. Also, please be more specific on your thread title. Read the rules.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    gags k pala eh!! instead na tulungan mo ako pahahanapin mo pa ako eh first timer lang ako d2 sa forum na to... thank a lot for the ****in SEARCH advice.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Notice: "randymercado" has been banned for seven days starting today for insulting a moderator.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by randymercado View Post
    gags k pala eh!! instead na tulungan mo ako pahahanapin mo pa ako eh first timer lang ako d2 sa forum na to... thank a lot for the ****in SEARCH advice.
    YOU should follow rules and respect all the members sir.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Notice: "randymercado" has been banned for seven days starting today for insulting a moderator.
    Seven days lang? Dapat alisin na account niyan. Hindi naman kailangan na manginsulto dito.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by GBStJames View Post
    Seven days lang? Dapat alisin na account niyan. Hindi naman kailangan na manginsulto dito.
    Indeed, sya pa ang na ngangailangan ng advice sya pa ang nanginginsulto. There are rules so that evrything will be in order.

I once had been notified by a moderator here of some minor infractions I committed in posting a thread, what I did was apologize. Besides, when we applied to be a member of this forum, pinindut natin yung "I agree/ I accept," although para mechanical yung ating pagpindot dahil most of us may have not bothered to read the entire rules, yet we are bound by it. Not to mention that these rules are reasonable, practical and serves as a guide in participaling in the discussions in these threads. Peace .....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Be friendly and respect all members and moderators of this forum. The use of abusive language against any forum member will result in negative feedback and possibly a ban.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by attyallanlatras View Post
    Indeed, sya pa ang na ngangailangan ng advice sya pa ang nanginginsulto. There are rules so that evrything will be in order.

I once had been notified by a moderator here of some minor infractions I committed in posting a thread, what I did was apologize. Besides, when we applied to be a member of this forum, pinindut natin yung "I agree/ I accept," although para mechanical yung ating pagpindot dahil most of us may have not bothered to read the entire rules, yet we are bound by it. Not to mention that these rules are reasonable, practical and serves as a guide in participaling in the discussions in these threads. Peace .....
    In other words, kung bibisita ka sa tahanan (na hindi sa iyo, siyempre), magbigay ka ng respeto. Kung binastos ka man ng maybahay kahit wala kang ginagawa, umalis ka na lang. Bahay niya yun, e.

E itong si russpogi (na kamukha ni Enrico Villanueva sa avatar niya ) nag-suggest naman nang maayos at hindi nambastos... so the TS had no right to bite his head off.

My 2 cents worth...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    well it seems after a lot of deliverations and suggestions about my disbannedment for 7 days it sounds like i am fully responsible and difinitely put to blame.. well i respect anybodys opinion?? but my only sentiments is that the guy never give an opinion about my thread because he is somewhat irritated nor bored about the thread.. he had rather advice me to search because this thread has already been discuss a lot of times...i felt i was taken for granted thats why i flared up bec. instead of giving an idea pahahanapin pa ako?? knowing that this is very complicated and i am new to this forum. his advice is somewhat good but beyond the context of his mind. Hope he just give me a link about the thread instead of a crossword puzzle...Mabuhay sya!!!!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by randymercado View Post
    well it seems after a lot of deliverations and suggestions about my disbannedment for 7 days it sounds like i am fully responsible and difinitely put to blame.. well i respect anybodys opinion?? but my only sentiments is that the guy never give an opinion about my thread because he is somewhat irritated nor bored about the thread.. he had rather advice me to search because this thread has already been discuss a lot of times...i felt i was taken for granted thats why i flared up bec. instead of giving an idea pahahanapin pa ako?? knowing that this is very complicated and i am new to this forum. his advice is somewhat good but beyond the context of his mind. Hope he just give me a link about the thread instead of a crossword puzzle...Mabuhay sya!!!!
    All of the tools to help you in your query are there at your disposal; what russpogi did was just to point it out to you. He didn't have to give an opinion about your query, because like he said, it's been discussed lots of times before. It's his job as a moderator to make sure that everyone's time here is not wasted, so he simply advised you to be more proactive and use the Search function to resolve your question quickly, rather than have you wait for days or weeks before your thread gains any helpful posts on the subject.

Frankly, I don't know how anybody can take offense at such a logical gesture.

If you wanted specific links, you could have asked politely. But more than that, he (or anyone else here) is under no obligation to spoonfeed you with links to a particular thread; any links that might be given to you will be a result of using the Search function anyway. Lagyan mo naman ng konting effort yung paghahanap mo, because that's how you'll learn, especially since maglalabas ka ng pera para sa sasakyan. You'll need ALL the input you can find -- huwag kang umasa sa sinasabi ng iisang thread lang.

I'd like to think that you are a mature and responsible adult. Malaki ka na, iho; alam mo naman siguro ang tamang pag-aasal, lalo't pag nasa poder ka ng ibang tao.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; January 28th, 2009 at 03:57 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
need your help!!!