New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Mods not sure if this belongs here so please feel free to move if not. Had an accident last night and the back door of my '94 Toyota Lite-ace GXL van was wrecked. Was wondring if someone can give me a heads up on surplus parts particularly the back door that i messed up. Infos like what shop and where? Estimate of how much? And do they install or i need to visit another shop for that. Think of giving banaue a quick scan and then off to kapalangan in apalit if ever so if someone is into surplus stuff from banaue and kapalangan here, ur inputs are highly appreciated. And sorry for the noobish questions, this is my 1st "major" accident been driving 4 almost 11 years now so m abit dissapointed wit myself. Anywhoo, thanks for looking. Have a good one.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When going to surplus shops, best to ask if they have your part because I doubt if they would have it in their front shops. These surplus stores have a warehouse full of stuff, usually located five to ten minute drive away from their front shops in Banawe.