New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    avoid Toyota Shaw especially yung SA na kausap namin sa pagkuha sana namin ng Wigo (Monica Villante); may mga issues na rin daw siya lately as per her Manager.

saan ba OK kumuha aside from mentioned above at sa Toyota Cubao?
    try otis.

btw, it might be just possible, that the SA was the designated fall gal, in lieu of the casa's incompetence.
    after all, in your case... either the SA flumbed it, or the casa sat on it. if i were the manager, i'd have fired her. so why is she still in there?
    Last edited by dr. d; January 13th, 2016 at 11:51 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by myas110 View Post
    saan ba OK kumuha aside from mentioned above at sa Toyota Cubao?
    got my innova from Otis, and my fort from North Edsa. parehas naman ok ang kausap ko, and mabilis naman nakuha yung variant and color na gusto ko. Full front 3M tint lang ata yung bonus freebie ko aside from the usual freebies. I can give you my SA's contact info if interested.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    try otis.

btw, it might be just possible, that the SA was the designated fall gal, in lieu of the casa's incompetence.
    after all, in your case... either the SA flumbed it, or the casa sat on it. if i were the manager, i'd have fired her. so why is she still in there?
    well, We'll gonna try it there once again. noong nagpunta kami diyan sa Otis, it was on a Sunday (last month). Bukas naman yung dealership, pero isang SA lang ang andoon, and even guided us sa "new car release" section to see those vehicles that will be released to customers.
    pero may kakilala kami doon sa otis. siya muna ang kakausapin namin.

another dealer that we are looking at (as far as my friend told me) is at Toyota Taytay. - ok din ba dito?

-------------------

Me and my friend don't understand why she (or to those handling her) did not call the depot/stock yard/head office (or whatever place they are getting those vehicles) right away nung nakapagbigay na ng DP yung friend ko sa Toyota Shaw? then after a week lang sasabihin na wala daw silang stock? such an incompetent SA . eh di sana from the time na nakipagnegotiate kami sa SA na yun, sinabi niya agad na wala nang stock ng Wigo na gustong kunin ng friend ko.
    Last edited by myas110; January 14th, 2016 at 03:57 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Mga boss, first time lang po mag-aavail ng brand new car. Tanong ko lang kung ok ba kumuha sa alabang? Or may marerecommend po ba kayo sa south, around alabang also.

Salamat ng madami!

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Lots of negative feedback on Alabang. Try Toyota Bicutan.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    Lots of negative feedback on Alabang. Try Toyota Bicutan.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

thanks po sa feedback. nagbackread din ako at puro nga reklamo sa alabang. yuun po kasi yung pinakamalapit sa amin kaya nagtanong na din ako. will try bicutan for a test drive para sure na din. salamat!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Toyota Makati and Bicutan are both owned by TMP daw. Not sure if they're better than others but being owned by the principal I would think they would have more to lose from a bad reputation.

I'd shop around dealers for the best deal and then shop around for the best service.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r2 View Post
    Toyota Makati and Bicutan are both owned by TMP daw. Not sure if they're better than others but being owned by the principal I would think they would have more to lose from a bad reputation.

I'd shop around dealers for the best deal and then shop around for the best service.
    Bukod pa ba yung TMP owned sa George Ty onwed dealers? (TMBC, Abad Santos and Dasma)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Bukod pa ba yung TMP owned sa George Ty onwed dealers? (TMBC, Abad Santos and Dasma)
    Not sure bro, sales lang kasi nagsabi so I'd take that with a grain of salt. Personally owned nya yung 3 dealerships na yun? Wonder if there are good deals to be made there if financing thru Metrobank.

Kung ako magiikot ako for the best deal pag bibili, anyway you can get service or claim warranty at any dealer naman.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    is Toyota Manila Bay owned by TMPC mismo? kasi noong nagpunta kami ng friend ko sa Toyota Cubao, sister company niya ang Toyota Manila Bay. (as seen sa mga tables ng Toyota Cubao showroom)

also, AFAIK, Toyota Shaw and Toyota Pasig are sister companies. same goes to Toyota Quezon Avenue and Toyota Commonwealth.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast