New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    i noticed that SA even on the same dealership don't give the same quote.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    dealer with best deal?

3. Join Date
    May 2012
    I'm planning to buy a Toyota innova Gas E instead of second hand cars. which toyota dealers kaya ang may best in-house low down?thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

sir, are you near manila or pasig area?

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

sir, are you near manila or pasig area?
    I'm from manila area

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

try to contact JM of toyota Pasig (0927-7033136). very low down sila compared to other dealers i have known off.

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

try to contact JM of toyota Pasig (0927-7033136). very low down sila compared to other dealers i have known off.
    Thank you sir. will message him soon.thanks

8. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jl0412 View Post
    I'm planning to buy a Toyota innova Gas E instead of second hand cars. which toyota dealers kaya ang may best in-house low down?thanks
    low down payment means higher monthly amortization.. at usually sa kabuuan mas mapapamahal ka..

if you can shell out some more thousand bucks for the down payment the better so you pay lower monthly amortization..

also, I would suggest na you ask for quotations from at least 5 dealers so you can compare the deal before you start to negotiate.. in my case, I asked for quotations from 7 dealers and North Edsa had the best offer.. then I start to negotiate after they gave their offer..

you can contact my SA from Toyota North Edsa (PM me if you are interested).. I got a very good (if not the best) deal for my 2013 Innova G AT VVTi..

good luck

9. Join Date
    May 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    low down payment means higher monthly amortization.. at usually sa kabuuan mas mapapamahal ka..

if you can shell out some more thousand bucks for the down payment the better so you pay lower monthly amortization..

also, I would suggest na you ask for quotations from at least 5 dealers so you can compare the deal before you start to negotiate.. in my case, I asked for quotations from 7 dealers and North Edsa had the best offer.. then I start to negotiate after they gave their offer..

you can contact my SA from Toyota North Edsa (PM me if you are interested).. I got a very good (if not the best) deal for my 2013 Innova G AT VVTi..

good luck
    Yup, low down means higher amortization nga but mas prefer ko kasi ang low down because of the budget. let say i will dp 100k or less from low down and 180-200k through bank, parang yung difference i can used it sa ibang pagkakakitaan and yung profit pwede ko nang pandagdag sa MA ko. YGPM pala sir.thanks

10. Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Okay ang Toyota Cubao

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast