New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing
    Am waiting on the first Innova taxi... hehehe 8 seater lang kasi tapos kawawa yung uupo sa 3rd row seat lalo na pag Manila-Cavite... maninigas mga paa nun.

actually maluwag siya i dont think na maninigas yun heheheh

2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by altec
    Di siya pwede pang FX taxi. My cousin got a unit na. So pinuntahan ko. I tried sitting on all of the seats. Wow, ang sikip sa likod. Sit straight na, yung tuhod ko touches the back of the 2nd row seats. The 1st and 2nd row has ample leg space. Mataas pa rin ang position ng dashboard, same as the revo. Mas commanding kasi ang front sitting position ng crosswind. They got the mid level variant. Napaka plain tingnan sa side. Kasi mid level variant ang kinuha, walang side moldings. Pero sa tingin ko, yung side moldings are so small, it will not prevent the blings that wll be caused by doors opening and knicking your paint and denting your car. Delikado. With the 3rd row in place, it has the smallest cargo space available, its even less than my 96 pajero with the 3rd row seats front facing. I believe the innova is just like the crv with the 3rd row seats, pilit. Other than that, it would be a better version of the revo. Hopefully, the tailgate design will be much more durable than the revo, as the revo's creaks a lot, design defect kasi. And yes its rear wheel drive, plus the spare tire, that's why the 3rd row floor is so high.
    FYI you can adjust the 2nd row seats dahil may railings siya to compensate people seating at the 3rd row seats

I agree that cargo is very small not compared to the grandis miske may 3rd row pa malaki ang cargo area

3. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman
    Pang 5'7" lang yung third row seats ng Innova.Yung J napaka bano though at least mura siya.I think both J,E and G ay sliding ang seats.
    I'm 5'11" and large built and i seat comfortably in the 3rd row provided that u just adjust alittle the 2nd row seats

Im telling you the 3rd row is not only for hobbits just check it

problem is there is no more luggage space left if meron man it is kept to a minimal

All variants gets a 2nd row sliding seats with multiple adjustor

not like our serena which only has 3 stoppers on the railing so you cant actually get the ideal space u want coz it wont lock in place

can anyone here explain to me why the torque of the auto tranny is higher than the manual tranny of the innova
    Last edited by marv0083; February 20th, 2005 at 03:33 PM.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    I'm 5"9. I didnt move the 2nd row kasi nga I wanted to compare leg rooms with the old revo, crosswind, crv, sedona, etc. But yes, you can move it forward to give the 3rd row more leg space, but really not much for big people. Ikanga, perfect for the kids and the yayas and those who are slightly built. I don't think big people will feel comfortable sitting at the back for over 1 hour. But short distances, ok lang tingin ko. Theory ko lang ito. Kasi di pa ginagamit yung innova ng pinsan ko eh, last friday lang nakuha. Ako, may reservations, sabi daw maybe next month yung sa akin.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    bros, what are the choices of colors for the Innova? What could be the best color suited?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    A friend of mine in Banawe told me that his boss has accessories cmoing early next month for Innova like skirt, rails, mud guards, etc.. surely they are much cheaper than from dealers..

BR,

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by bongliza
    bros, what are the choices of colors for the Innova? What could be the best color suited?
    I dropped by Toyota Paco a while ago to check the Innova. Here's the colors available on their brochure.
    Innova G - Nightmist, Light Green, Beige Mica, Blaze, Silver
    Innova E - Light Green Mica, Beige Mica, Blaze, Silver
    Innova J - Silver Metallic, Blaze, Freedom White

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Is this the same as Toyota Otis??

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron na kaya available data on fuel consumption? galing nung agent sa dasma cavite eh 14-16 km per liter daw. heheh sabi ko ok ah parang vios na 1.3 at daig pa yung rolla gli ko.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    This is of course just lousy sales talking... what kind of car can giv you such a high km/l comsumption...

BR,
    epic

[Merged:] The 2005 Toyota Revo/Kijang Innova thread