2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Lancer 92 gt

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    Hi There!

I hope someone can help me.
    I had to borrow my cousin's old car (manual, walang alarm, very basic) because of coding and sa sobrang pagmamadali ko I lost
    the car key. And he told me since he bought it 2nd hand wala daw duplicate. Gosh! am in so much trouble..
    Try to recall when was the last time you held the key baka naman ma trace pa kung san mo naiwan/nahulog ....

Its pretty crazy if wala na talaga susi wondering how the car can be used again
    Last edited by kenzie; April 24th, 2013 at 10:35 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by yummommy View Post
    Lancer 92 gt
    get an automotive locksmith. he can fabricate a new key for the car's current combination. but be sure you have the car's ownership papers while he's opening the car., in case the authorities get curious. and have at least two copies made this time.

btw, who in his right mind won't go out of his way to have a duplicate car key made, before it's too late?

let me guess.. your cow-sin lost his other copy sometime back... heh heh.
    Last edited by dr. d; April 24th, 2013 at 11:01 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    that's easy. get an automotive locksmith. he can fabricate a new key for the car's current combination. but be sure you have the car's ownership papers while he's opening the car., in case the authorities get curious.
    Coolness

Out of curiosity where can one find an automotive locksmith ?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    Try to recall when was the last time you held the key baka naman ma trace pa kung san mo naiwan/nahulog ....

Its pretty crazy if wala na talaga susi wondering how the car can be used again
    trying to recall all the places

When I parked the car sa garage, grabbed my bag and left agad hindi na ako pumasok sa house.

Pag dating ko sa Eastwood, I remember na nakita ko pa sya sa loob ng bag ko. (Nag CR lang ako cuz I just have to meet a friend)

I left Eastwood with a friend, while on our way to Ortigas my cousin called asking where's his car key. That's the time I looked for it
    in my bag to check wala na sa bag

my cousin is freaking out and keeps on telling me "don't use your previous pregnancies/anesthesia as your excuse!"

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    get an automotive locksmith. he can fabricate a new key for the car's current combination. but be sure you have the car's ownership papers while he's opening the car., in case the authorities get curious. and have at least two copies made this time.
    I read the previous comments here and asked my cousin to inquire at Mr.Quickie -- 1,5 daw

and also found this Lino's Locksmith Philippines (OFFERING / FOR SALE)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    search your bag one last time. have it x-rayed if you can. heh heh. (hey, joke lang!)
    btw, are you sure it's not in the ignition key slot?
    also, inquire at the lost-in-the-CR-and-found dept of the building..
    Last edited by dr. d; April 24th, 2013 at 11:08 PM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kenzie View Post
    Coolness

Out of curiosity where can one find an automotive locksmith ?

have someone open the front passenger door and remove the lock cylinder or if you can read the numerical code on the door lock cylinder, take it to the mitsubishi dealership and have a new key cut for it. asian cars usually have the same key for the ignition and the door locks

10. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    I recently acquired a second hand repossessed 2011 Mazda 3 1.6V. Here's the thing, it only came with one key. The spare key was apparently “lost” by the first owner. I went to Mazda Alabang to inquire how much it would cost me to duplicate the key and they quoted me more or less 19k. Now my concern is, is it possible to deactivate the “missing spare key” so that it won’t work anymore on my car? Somewhere out there, someone has the possession of my car key and I want to ensure that no untoward incidents will happen (carnap etc). What do you suggest that I do? Is it possible to deactivate that key on the loose or do I have no choice but to completely change the key system of my car? How much would it cost me if ever? Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Lost Car Key