New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 163 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by J97 View Post
    hi guys, would it matter what brand of diesel to use? Petron, Caltex, Shell, others? to prevent clogging of fuel filter, or put oil additives? thanks in advance.
    In relaton to this problem, Marikina branch do an SOP during 10K series to inspect and probably replace the fuel filter of my unit. Madumi tlga ung filter pag tinanggal na. It cost around 380-450 pesos.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    guys na solve na ba problema ng D4D?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    If you ask me segurado na solve na yan

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by tambutsoo View Post
    guys na solve na ba problema ng D4D?

i you are referring to batch 2005 to mid 2006 i would say na solve na nga but chances are still there... batch mid 2006 onwards is out of the question na coz wala naman dapat i solve dahil walang problema...mine up to this date one click pa din anytime anywhere anyplace ....

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    hello guys/viewers/friends
    I just registered in tsikot.com
    i hope i can extend help to anybody and be guided with some of my innocent questions...

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    welcome doneric0423 dami dito guru,car expert,car detailers etc... i was like you back in 2006 this forum is not just about cars but all walks of life as well...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    HI guys (and gals)!

I'm mark, d new guy on the block.

just my 2 cents worth. My innova e- d4d matic (5 months 10kms) is a "sulit" ride. No stalling, no power "shortage" even if fully loaded, and it runs at 15kms a pop (mix city/highway driving)!

Just post those helpful tips. I'm keeping an open mind. Thanks!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by egroeg1968 View Post
    HI guys (and gals)!

I'm mark, d new guy on the block.

just my 2 cents worth. My innova e- d4d matic (5 months 10kms) is a "sulit" ride. No stalling, no power "shortage" even if fully loaded, and it runs at 15kms a pop (mix city/highway driving)!

Just post those helpful tips. I'm keeping an open mind. Thanks!
    thats the sulit..

old problems sa D4D ganyan talaga yan dahil sa design ng filters.. more on fuel efficient and less emission kasi ang toyota.. In my opinion lng

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Good Day Sirs,

Im a newbie in the world of diesel engines...actually with cars in general. I've driven my father's car for the longest time and I really didn't maintain it. He was always at the helm. Now Im getting a brand new Innova G D4D AT. I wish I've read this thread before when we were in the decision phase. Now Im a bit worried. Our Unit is about to come out in a week or two. How's the new batch of innova so far? Any more problems to watch out for in this batch? and another thing...this may sound stupid...but where can i get basic information on basic diesel engine maintenance. I really know nothing except to check for tire pressure and oil level....and to put diesel of course. Should I post this again in on the new innova owners thread?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    * Cinema, Don't worry May warranty naman yong Innova mo and there are a lot of owner's of Innova Diesel that are satisfied and Happy with their unit. You may one of them. What you should do is enjoy and drive until you run out of fuel. Basta sa Shell ka lang lagi ha.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)