New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 163 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz0906 View Post
    2 and 3 not covered? bakit daw?
    AFAIK others brand like honda, will cover shock absorber kasi my friend hit a path hole and his shock blow but warranty covers it...
    baka depende yun sa reasoning mo sir sana diniskartehan mo yung dealer mo that they have to replace it.
    That's why I was very dissapointed with Toyota. My wife's CRV's parts were replaced without question when they broke within the 3-year warranty period. Even the A/C switch which gave way a month after the expiration of the warranty was replaced free of charge. Now that's going the 'extra mile' as far as I'm concerned. The only time Honda refused warranty was when one of our Civic service vehicles' compressor broke, only to find out that the driver had it 'fixed' in a hole-in-the-wall shop before taking it to the casa. In this case, it was clearly our fault. My resolution to this experience is that when our other service vehicles are due for replacement. Toyota will be at the bottom of my list.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    hello po sa lahat,
    tanong ko lang po, may innova G diesel A/T feb 2007,
    1. aircon in 2nd and 3rd row matagal lumamig especially pag open parking sya galing.
    2. yung KM/L reading nya abnormal, ibaiba ang reading, nagulat ako 54km/l
    minsan 30, 45 and so on

3. power window driver side, dapat po ba automatic sya up/down

salamat po and GOD Bless ,
    miths86

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miths86 View Post
    hello po sa lahat,
    tanong ko lang po, may innova G diesel A/T feb 2007,
    1. aircon in 2nd and 3rd row matagal lumamig especially pag open parking sya galing.
    2. yung KM/L reading nya abnormal, ibaiba ang reading, nagulat ako 54km/l
    minsan 30, 45 and so on

3. power window driver side, dapat po ba automatic sya up/down

salamat po and GOD Bless ,
    miths86

mine is innova 'g' m/t jan 2007 so far ok naman lahat, yong km/l mo may problema dpat ma check sa casa under warranty naman yan even your power window...what do you mean automatic? ang alam ko u have to push to the direction u want up/down...powered sya kaya push button lang ang katapat...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ersatz0906 View Post
    2 and 3 not covered? bakit daw?
    AFAIK others brand like honda, will cover shock absorber kasi my friend hit a path hole and his shock blow but warranty covers it...
    baka depende yun sa reasoning mo sir sana diniskartehan mo yung dealer mo that they have to replace it.
    Hi mga bro,

regarding sa mga warranty, please read your warranty manual. It somehow states there that it will cover parts that will be broken as long as they were used under normal driving conditions. So I agree na depende sa reasoning na natin as consumers. White lies are also necessary sometimes. Our reasoning may also create a good chance of knowing those service advisors that are not competent or mahilig mag alibi. It is also wise to consult other branches.

With my experience, normal na yang mga recall especially for those new batches. Magataka tayo kung magkakaroon pa sa mga bago.

Yung supply pump tlga ang culprit sa hard starting. Mejo swerte din tayong napalitan ung buong fuel system kasi bago lahat na ung fuel system.

Ang ndi ata masolusyunan ung pillars ng innova natin. bumubuka palagi.

With regards, to shocks, mine is good pa nman. As of larshell, there is somewhat a 'leak' na indicator of a busted shock absorber.

Please prepare of yourself regarding the 'malfunction indicator lamp' to turn on someday. maybe on the 50K.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    saipeme salamat po,

tanong ko rin po ung aircon in 2nd and 3rd row, mabilis po ba syang lumamig especially pag galing sa open parking at mainit, kc ung sa akin matagal lumamig
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saipeme View Post
    mine is innova 'g' m/t jan 2007 so far ok naman lahat, yong km/l mo may problema dpat ma check sa casa under warranty naman yan even your power window...what do you mean automatic? ang alam ko u have to push to the direction u want up/down...powered sya kaya push button lang ang katapat...

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by lord View Post

Please prepare of yourself regarding the 'malfunction indicator lamp' to turn on someday. maybe on the 50K.

Are you pertaining to the engine malfunction indicator lamp, the one colored red? Well if this is, then our Hi-Ace Commuter D4d has this indicator but engine is normal condition. so we ignored it and ruled that it may be caused by faulty wiring..

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by miths86 View Post
    saipeme salamat po,

tanong ko rin po ung aircon in 2nd and 3rd row, mabilis po ba syang lumamig especially pag galing sa open parking at mainit, kc ung sa akin matagal lumamig
    thanks
    i dunno yong sa akin kasi lagi ako sa driver side nakaupo pero wala naman complain mga passenger ko sa likod...what i did pag galing sa open parking wag muna sila papasukin and idle ko yong aircon ko sa lowest level for 2 min bago ko i adjust to the higher level then saka sila papasukin...pag mag turn off naman ako ng engine una muna ang aircon but before i do that dapat naka idle din muna engine and aircon lalo na kung galing sa mahabang byahe minimum of 2 min idle even when i am going to refill diesel sa gasoline station from long trip standby muna ako sa isang corner to idle the engine kasi dapat off ang engine habang sinasalinan...

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hard starting na naman car ko after a long trip to Baguio last Holy week. Got my pump replaced a year ago. Bumalik ulit sakit. Will be sending my car to casa by next week. Hayyyy....

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano po unit nyo sir Bongliza?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsepower View Post
    Ano po unit nyo sir Bongliza?
    D4D Engine, acquired Feb 2005. Eto yung mga first batch ng D4D's.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)