New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 155 of 163 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1628
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by foxwell View Post
    Sir, sa vietnam po the diesel variant is not common. they go for vvti so di pwede ikumpara sa gamit sa pinas where most of the forts and innova are d4d. salamat po
    magkano ba cost ng diesel dyan sa vietnam sir compared sa gasoline?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    magkano ba cost ng diesel dyan sa vietnam sir compared sa gasoline?
    Hi Sir Retz,
    Ang diesel sa Vietnam is USD1.06 = Php45.60 and ang 95 Octane is USD1.19 = Php51.15 at Ex Rate of USD1 = Php43.

Iam planning to buy a Fort 2.5 G Diesel MT or Monty non-vgt MT this month or early next month. I need some clarifications on the following as I have test drive the monty and I need some reference points before I will do the same with the fort:

1) OCC (Oil Catch Can) = this is always being talked about in the monty threads. Is this not being done for the Fort?
    2) Blanking = again, it is heavily discussed in month threads as this will limit the black smoke emmission.. Do you do this also with your Fort?
    3) Sprint booster = also at monty you can see this in their thread. I understand as the turbo gate basically "kick-in" at 2000rpm while forth is at
    1600 rpm. Do you install this also in fort to compensate the turbo lag? And do you experience turbo lag with the fort?
    4) The clutch of monty is medyo mabigat. Iam coming from driving an altis. How will you compare the clutch of Fort to altis then?
    5) Ang manibela ng monty medyo may kabigatan and parang di sumasabay bumalik (you need to steer back) pag mag U-Turn ka, Is this the same
    with Fort also?
    Above are some of my personal observations and with all due respect to monty owners. I do not have any intention to put them with the above issues in bad light but I just need to be clarified before I will make my decision. I personally like the design of the monty though, simple but classy as compared to fort which is more masculine. The monty suspension, I think is the best selling point of the SUV.

Please help enlighten me on the above sirs,

Thank you po.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    hello retz; dr. d; and to all tsikot members, sorry I'm a new member...I own an innova 2009 d4d J model with 60k mileage here in baguio city. no problem so far in the engine, regular change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, and air cleaner. that's all i've done with the casa of course. now i'm continuing myself for the PMS. as an avid diesel engine fanatic, 60 yrs old, I'm convinced that the 2.5 d4d toyota engine is reliable with due PMS.

everybody knows the terrain coming and within baguio city, UV expresses, Taxis, Private owners prefer the innova 2.5 d4d engines due to it's awesome torque, horsepower, and fuel economy. try coming to baguio and you see fleet of these d4d's in the city, kennon zig-zag rd, naguilian rd, and the marcos highway. i've not seen any stalled d4d innovas in the city or along the said highways. we have only one toyota service center here in baguio but you see only cars having PMS under warranty.

God Bless and goodluck to all innova d4d owners.....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by newlucban1 View Post
    hello retz; dr. d; and to all tsikot members, sorry I'm a new member...I own an innova 2009 d4d J model with 60k mileage here in baguio city. no problem so far in the engine, regular change oil, oil filter, fuel filter, and air cleaner. that's all i've done with the casa of course. now i'm continuing myself for the PMS. as an avid diesel engine fanatic, 60 yrs old, I'm convinced that the 2.5 d4d toyota engine is reliable with due PMS.

everybody knows the terrain coming and within baguio city, UV expresses, Taxis, Private owners prefer the innova 2.5 d4d engines due to it's awesome torque, horsepower, and fuel economy. try coming to baguio and you see fleet of these d4d's in the city, kennon zig-zag rd, naguilian rd, and the marcos highway. i've not seen any stalled d4d innovas in the city or along the said highways. we have only one toyota service center here in baguio but you see only cars having PMS under warranty.

God Bless and goodluck to all innova d4d owners.....
    sir.. pakabitan mo na rin ng sprint booster.. lalo ka mag eenjoy sa hatak ng innova..

5. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    sir.. pakabitan mo na rin ng sprint booster.. lalo ka mag eenjoy sa hatak ng innova..
    ok na power ng innova ko. but ano ba itong sprint booster?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by newlucban1 View Post
    ok na power ng innova ko. but ano ba itong sprint booster?
    search mo sir sa google.. marami ka makikitang feedback nung mga nagpakabit nyan..

basically tinatanggal nyan yung delay sa response ng engine..

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ahh sa baguio, makakapal mukha ng ibang AUV driver jan, sasabayan ka sa kurbada. Keso malakas daw makina nila kasi diesel. Lalo na sa kennon.

Pagnagkakataon, iniipit ko mga yan sa kurbada, ayun usok to the max sila sa pagkuha ng bwelo ulit.

Kahit dito sa manila nagkalat na din ang mga barumbado na driver ng grandia na garage service, lalo na sa mindanao ave.
    Palibhasa nakahawak ng matulin na sasakyan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by homhomnova View Post
    search mo sir sa google.. marami ka makikitang feedback nung mga nagpakabit nyan..

basically tinatanggal nyan yung delay sa response ng engine..
    ok salamat sir tungkol sa booster.

may advise ka ba, or anybody for that matter; mayrun akong foreigner friend, whose leaving for six months abroad, and leave his innova dsl in his garage. pwede bang alisin ground clamp battery nya para daw di madischarge at ikabit na lang nya pagbalik. di kaya mawala memory o magkaproblema ECU ?

thanks

9. Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by shibby75 View Post
    Ahh sa baguio, makakapal mukha ng ibang AUV driver jan, sasabayan ka sa kurbada. Keso malakas daw makina nila kasi diesel. Lalo na sa kennon.

Pagnagkakataon, iniipit ko mga yan sa kurbada, ayun usok to the max sila sa pagkuha ng bwelo ulit.

Kahit dito sa manila nagkalat na din ang mga barumbado na driver ng grandia na garage service, lalo na sa mindanao ave.
    Palibhasa nakahawak ng matulin na sasakyan.
    tama ka dyan sir. sobrang barumbado sila at walang galang magmaneho...palibhasa sanay sila sa kennon road. pero mabalik tayo sa mga d4d engines, sobrang hataw ang makina at tignan mo naman, matatag ang d4d engine. marami pa mga taga dito sa baguio at mountain province, talagang marunong silang magmaintenance at magrepair underchassis at maski mga d4d engines, not from the casa. gustong gusto nila dito lalo na malakas sa akyatan.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Eventually lahat nang battery mag didischarge after sometime dahil sa tinatawag na sefl discharge... mas mabagal ang self discharge nang calcium battery kaysa sa regular na sulfuric acid type.

may alarm ba yung oto nya? pero para sagutin ang tanung mo, I don't think may problem kung i-disconnect ang battery... ang mawawalang memory lang eh yung settings nya sa radyo... pero ang mga ecu, kahit wala kuryente di naman mawawala memory... wag lang sadyaing burahin or i-reprogram ulet.

mas ma suggest ko sayo na sabihin sa kanya na i-pa paandar nya yung oto atleast once a month para maikot yung langis, saka mga parts na gumagalaw, pati yung gulong para hindi isang parte lang nakadikit sa flooring... mapapaaga kasi sira nang gulong pag di nagugulong.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)