New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 112 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1628
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jhongz View Post
    Mga Sir's tanong ko lang po sana kung ang Innova 2.5 Diesel nyo po ba pag nasa highway * 2500rpm 5th gear ano po ang speed? gusto ko lang po sana ma compare sa innova ko kung pareho. 1st time ko po kasi mag diesel na sasakyan.

btw Innova E 2010 po ang sakin.
    MT or AT?

mine is 90kph * 2.5k rpm MT

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolkow View Post
    just have my innova scv kit and egr replace at toyota bicutan after nearly 4 years bumigay na rin sya,intermittent lumalabas kasi check engine light, una akala nila may fault lang sa air intake ko pero later on dun na rin bumagsak ang fault, once ko lang na experience yung engine stalling pero hindi na nangyari uli since i make it a point to replaced the fuel filter after every oil change, still waiting for the amount from the service adviser, thanks
    You change fuel filter every 5,000 kms ?

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007

Read more: http://tsikot.com/forums/toyota-cars...#ixzz1T1WtH3sb
    yes sir, got to replaced it since we all know what will happened pag hindi tayo nagpalit, and i stick only to one particular diesel fuel.

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted05 View Post
    MT or AT?

Hmm. My fortuner at 2k rpm runs 100kph. Pag diniin mo sa 2.5, mag 120kph. Kaya if i feel like decarbonizing 3 ang ginagamit ko instead of d. Are innova engines same as fortuners? Or displacement lang. AT ang fort ko?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Twisted05 View Post
    MT or AT?

Maraming salamat sa reply sir Twisted, MT din po ang Innova ko, same pala ng speed * 2.5k RPM, first time ko po kasi magka diesel hehehe.

Ask ko na din Sir Twisted05 kung anong brand ng Diesel ang kinakarga nyo po?

Thanks again and God Bless.

6. Join Date
    May 2005

yes sir, got to replaced it since we all know what will happened pag hindi tayo nagpalit, and i stick only to one particular diesel fuel.
    I have the 2011 Innova owner's manual. It says on the footnote of pg 283 that "The fuel filter for a diesel engine does not need to be replaced periodically."

Btw, how much does a genuine Toyota Innova fuel filter cost and what are the labor charge does the casa/dealer charge for this job?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Kung fuel filter din lang papalitan kahit hindi na sa casa para hindi mahal. P50-100 lang yan sa talyer eh. Just buy OEM fuel filter if under warranty pa para kung sakali sabihin mo ay ikaw lang nagpapalit. hehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    sir sa quality ng diesel natin palagay ko and i decided not to follow the owners manual,anyway the fuel filter only cost around P350 OEM na, txs sir for your comment

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    I have the 2011 Innova owner's manual. It says on the footnote of pg 283 that "The fuel filter for a diesel engine does not need to be replaced periodically."

Btw, how much does a genuine Toyota Innova fuel filter cost and what are the labor charge does the casa/dealer charge for this job?
    I think what bolkow is replacing is just the filter element and not the entire fuel filter assembly.. I plan to change mine on my 10K pms..

10. Join Date
    May 2005

Did some back reading.... so you only started the practice of changing the fuel filter (or is it just the filter element ?) after you had your SCV replaced with a new one by Toyota Casa?

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)