New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 111 of 163 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1628
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    just have my innova scv kit and egr replace at toyota bicutan after nearly 4 years bumigay na rin sya,intermittent lumalabas kasi check engine light, una akala nila may fault lang sa air intake ko pero later on dun na rin bumagsak ang fault, once ko lang na experience yung engine stalling pero hindi na nangyari uli since i make it a point to replaced the fuel filter after every oil change, still waiting for the amount from the service adviser, thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Hi! Good Day, I have read some info on this thread regarding to clutch squeaking sound , my Innova, a 5 years old diesel G variant, has its clutch - squeaks, when releasing the clutch with engine on and off. Although I havent experience a clutch malfunction yet, could this possibly a greasing problem only? or a start of clutch system malfuction? is there any greasing point on the clutch system? TIA

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    i had the same squeaking problem before. it was temporarily solved by greasing the clutch fork as mentioned by SA. until such time na hindi na makuha sa greasing. had my tranny pulled down by casa during the warranty period. not sure if release bearing was really replaced.after a year i'm again hearing a light squeak especially during the morning.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    kagabi im driving our Our fort 3.0 D4D. And bigla namatay yung Engine. 4x nangyari. Kaning umaga dinala na namin sa Casa (Toyota Davao), after lunch tumawag sila na fuel pump daw ang problema, papalitan daw, pero magbabayad kami. akala ko warranty pa kasi kunuha namin yun August 2008, and mileage is only 74,000. Di ko pa alam kung magkano ang e charge nila sa Fuel Pump.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    it should be covered by warranty and free of charge.150k km or 3 years ang warranty.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by jaime4i View Post
    kagabi im driving our Our fort 3.0 D4D. And bigla namatay yung Engine. 4x nangyari. Kaning umaga dinala na namin sa Casa (Toyota Davao), after lunch tumawag sila na fuel pump daw ang problema, papalitan daw, pero magbabayad kami. akala ko warranty pa kasi kunuha namin yun August 2008, and mileage is only 74,000. Di ko pa alam kung magkano ang e charge nila sa Fuel Pump.
    Whichever comes first and warranty eh, 3 years na ba or older?
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by jaime4i View Post
    3 years ang warranty, sa August 2011 pa yan ma e expire. Pwede pa yan ma claim sa warranty.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Guys I am reading this forum regarding D4d engines with SCV issues well, can anyone upload picture of SVC for innova D4D coz i'll be getting my innova dis coming week and its a second hand Innova 2007 2.5 E A/T.So that i can DIY it upon getting the car....

Tia

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Went to Central Diesel last Friday(July 15) to have my pump changed.. But before that I went to Toyota Quezon Ave, I wanted to buy an SCV(suction control valve) but they don't allow walk in customers to buy the said part.. What they can do is to service the vehicle.. So I talked to the service managers, I told them I want to have my SCV changed, they said they will have to diagnose my unit, take down the fuel tank, clean it, etc, etc.. It will take about 2 days so I walked out, all I wanted was to buy an SCV so that I can change it outside the casa but they wouldn't let me.. I then went straight to Central Diesel.. Changed my fuel pump, it took about 2 hours to remove the old pump and install the new one, however I'm having problems with my EGR sensor so I had it checked as well, that took longer than the fuel pump.. Unfortunately the check engine light keeps coming back even when we cleared it, we also cleaned the EGR valve but it just won't go away, it was around 5 PM so I just told them I will come back some other time..

Pics of the old pump with old SCV..

The SCV(notice how small it is)..

The new pump with modified/upgraded SCV..

New SCV..

I have to point out, Central Diesel offered me the exchange program in which they will take my old unit and gave me a new rebuilt pump, my old pump will then be modified and will be sold to the next customer so I suggest you call central diesel first for the availability of the pump..

Well, so far so good, I don't feel my engine dying everytime I lift off the pedal.. Also, it has a 1 year warranty.. Total cost is 26500, 25k for the pump and 1500 for the labor..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Mga Sir's tanong ko lang po sana kung ang Innova 2.5 Diesel nyo po ba pag nasa highway * 2500rpm 5th gear ano po ang speed? gusto ko lang po sana ma compare sa innova ko kung pareho. 1st time ko po kasi mag diesel na sasakyan.

btw Innova E 2010 po ang sakin.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)