New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 97 of 163 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Bad trip pa, hindi lumalabas ang problema pag nasa casa. Lumalabas lang pag ako na ang nagmamaneho palabas ng Casa.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    dapat mapalitan mo na kung ano man ang dapat palitan bago matapos ang warranty mo.

ganyan din yung squeaking clutch ko dati. kapag bagong start, malakas ang langitngit ng clutch. pero kapag uminit na nawawala. so from sta rosa to pagdating ng toyota alabang. hindi ko mapalabas yung sound. ang ginawa ko. iniwan ko muna kotse for mga 3 hours para lumamig ulit. then saka ko pinacheck. ayun lumabas yung problema. walang nagawa yung warranty section nila.they had to bring down the transmission and change the release bearing. since valid warranty claim ito and will need at least 3-4 days of repair, nag-request ako ng service vehicle. they gave me an innova V as service vehicle which i used/abused for a week.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    dapat mapalitan mo na kung ano man ang dapat palitan bago matapos ang warranty mo.

ganyan din yung squeaking clutch ko dati. kapag bagong start, malakas ang langitngit ng clutch. pero kapag uminit na nawawala. so from sta rosa to pagdating ng toyota alabang. hindi ko mapalabas yung sound. ang ginawa ko. iniwan ko muna kotse for mga 3 hours para lumamig ulit. then saka ko pinacheck. ayun lumabas yung problema. walang nagawa yung warranty section nila.they had to bring down the transmission and change the release bearing. since valid warranty claim ito and will need at least 3-4 days of repair, nag-request ako ng service vehicle. they gave me an innova V as service vehicle which i used/abused for a week.
    ~HI SIR GINNOVA GOOD DAY!
    ask ko lang what do you mean by service vehicle???panu b yun???ipapasok ko kse innova ko sa monday...ng bblack smoke kase and then my tumutulo pa na oil sa air filter/cleaner galing sa breather...ang findings sa casa e sbi sa EGR lng dw yun???after that sabi sakin 5 days nga daw iiwan sa casa...toyota balintawak ako ngppservice...konting tips naman po...and wala po ba ko babayadan s casa?under warranty pa naman innova ko.tnx.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    nag-email ako sa toyota philippines cro. then pinacheck ko sa toyota alabang. kung valid warranty concern at matagal nila aayusin mag-request ka ng service vehicle. sabihin mo daily driven yung kotse mo at wala ka gagamitin.pero matagal ang request ng service vehicle. sa akin mga more than a month yata ako nag-antay..they give me an Innova V for the service vehicle.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    ~ok sir GINNOVA tnx for the reply and some info. I really appreciate it.
    Drive safely!

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshark1999 View Post
    Bro, I am having the same problem, I'm experiencing it for over a year, on an off. I already called the attention of Toyota during one of my PMS, the Service attendant acted as if he is completely unaware of these problems, he asid he will have to do an engine diagnosis and perhaps change the fuel filter. We did just that, bdw my unit is still under warranty up to Feb 14, 2011. The diagnosis did now show anything, so Toyota concluded that there was nothing wrong with my unit. They said it could be the fuel but now we know its bull ****. Kung wala sa warranty, they are so sure in diagnosing that its a fuel pump or fuel pump component problem, tapos palit. Pag nasa warranty, walang problema, fuel lang. Nakakapikon.

I will be having my PMS for January and again I will be complaining about this problem. This time I will insist that they change the SCV kit.

Bad trip talaga, to think 35kms lang tinakbo ng Toyota ko for 2 years and 11 mos. lahat pa ng PMS sinusunod ko. petron macapagal lang ako nagpapakarga. Bwisit talaga. Tsambahan ang pagbili, malas mo na lang pag lemon ang natapat sayo.
    Bro, suggestion ko sa Service Manager or General Manager ng Dealer mo ielevate. Make it known to them that you know about the issues of D4D and then request them to conduct an extensive inspection particularly on the Fuel Injection Pump.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Bro, suggestion ko sa Service Manager or General Manager ng Dealer mo ielevate. Make it known to them that you know about the issues of D4D and then request them to conduct an extensive inspection particularly on the Fuel Injection Pump.

Bro, I just had my SCV kit installed, under warranty. The Service manager told me that Toyota is now producing the SCV kit. Dati hindi, you have to replace the whole pump.

So far so good, I am keeping my fingers crossed, according to toyota there is no need to replace the whole fuel pump, only the valve that controls the fuel feed.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshark1999 View Post
    Bro, I just had my SCV kit installed, under warranty. The Service manager told me that Toyota is now producing the SCV kit. Dati hindi, you have to replace the whole pump.

So far so good, I am keeping my fingers crossed, according to toyota there is no need to replace the whole fuel pump, only the valve that controls the fuel feed.
    Bro, how much yung damage? Ilang na ang odometer reading mo? Thanks. There should be no worries now for you.
    Last edited by timo07; January 28th, 2011 at 09:56 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by timo07 View Post
    Bro, how much yung damage? Ilang na ang odometer reading mo? Thanks. There should be no worries now for you.
    Bro free and part na pinalitan, I only paid for the PMS and the decarbon. Total is 5k, decarbon is 3k. Rest covers change oil.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    How about the current D4D? may mga problema pa ba?
    or better stay away from D4D?

OT
    i think its about time for the congress to pass a law against company selling lemon cars.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)