New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 80 of 163 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    ito ang share ko kahapon, may isang Innova, sobang mausok talaga kahit idle basta hindi normal ang usok niya, eh hindi kasi ako nag-a-aircon kapag pauwi na. halatang may problema ang sasakyan niya eh, D4D issue for sure.
    Nagiging mausok rin pala ang D4D.

Yung HiAce namin once lang talaga nag-choke pero ngayon wala ng problema. Sana wag ng maulit to.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Assuming that toyota already adjusted the fuel lines, is it possible that the vehicles bought in '09/'10 are old stock, i.e. without the modifications?

Meanwhile, other brands' CRDi engines are happily chugging along on dirty diesel.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    Assuming that toyota already adjusted the fuel lines, is it possible that the vehicles bought in '09/'10 are old stock, i.e. without the modifications?

Meanwhile, other brands' CRDi engines are happily chugging along on dirty diesel.
    you got that right. I have a aunt who owns a hyundai starex GRX crdi. 5yrs na po ang car but never nagka problem ang makina na to cause stalling on the road.

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Hi,

Question lang, is D4D of toyota 09 above is equivalent to CRDI? Is it totally different or Toyota just didnt change the name D4D to CRDI? I had a 2009 D4d innova so far okay naman been using caltex ever since, sometime petron if walang caltex sa Long drive.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    D4D is Toyota's implementation of CRDi technology

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    it is best to choose other brands rather than feel sorry afterwards.in the company that I work, we have a fleet of these d4d engines. it is causing the company a lot in maintaining these vehicles. for may 2010 onwards, we shifted in buying isuzu vehicles. we also have a fleet of 4ja1 engines and it was proven to be very reliable. some of which are 5 years old and 600k in milleage.
    never buy a toyota d4d engine unless you have lots of money and willing to undergo the stress ot can give you

7. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    huwag nalang munang magsugal sa D4D nang Toyota. Get their gas variants (VVTI) or else...

kumuha kayo nang CRDI nang ibang car automaker. D-ID naman ang tawag nang Mitsu sa kanilang CRDI tech na mga sasakyan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    technically speaking, swertihan na lang talaga siguro ang pagbili ng Toyota with d4d vehicle engine.... sounds like, when buying one, gotta cross fingers tight....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    I have a 2005 Innova A/T. Almost 5 years na ito sa akin. A few days ago bigla na lang namatay ang makina habang inaatras sa garahe. Its the first time na nag stall ang makina. I called up Toyota Bicutan and they send a mechanic sa house to check the car. A diagnostic test was done but nothing was found. He reset something and up to now hindi na bumalik ang stalling. Ang problema ko ay even before this happened, humihina na ang hatak o power ng innova ko to a point na hirap siyang umakyat kahit sa mga parking lot na inclined. Pag press mo sa accelerator delayed ang bigay ng power. kailangan mo pang i release muna accelerator and press uli para may power and at the same time napansin ko na may oil leak sa turbo. Ano po kaya ang problema ng sasakyan ko. Sorry for the long post. Thanks

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by club25 View Post
    I have a 2005 Innova A/T. Almost 5 years na ito sa akin. A few days ago bigla na lang namatay ang makina habang inaatras sa garahe. Its the first time na nag stall ang makina. I called up Toyota Bicutan and they send a mechanic sa house to check the car. A diagnostic test was done but nothing was found. He reset something and up to now hindi na bumalik ang stalling. Ang problema ko ay even before this happened, humihina na ang hatak o power ng innova ko to a point na hirap siyang umakyat kahit sa mga parking lot na inclined. Pag press mo sa accelerator delayed ang bigay ng power. kailangan mo pang i release muna accelerator and press uli para may power and at the same time napansin ko na may oil leak sa turbo. Ano po kaya ang problema ng sasakyan ko. Sorry for the long post. Thanks
    Pacheck up mo sa shop ni Dieseldude, baka sa injection pump ang problem, kung meron man.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)