New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 163 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    This is the effect of no LEMON LAW. Legally they can get away with it and they will! Recalls involve a lot of money so as long as they can get away with it tuloy ang ligaya!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    madaling sabihin ng toyota na kung d4d ang problem at under warranty, dalhin sa dealer.

Pero pano yung mga lagpas warranty na?

Kaya cguro ayaw itaas ang warranty coverage kasi ayaw na ng Toyota problemahin ang mga more than 3 years old na sasakyan.

Pulutin sana sa kangkungan yang Toyota dahil sa totoo lang wala silang pakialam sa mga customer nila.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    I am expecting something positive to come out very soon. I will keep everyone posted. Yes, they are willing to listen

4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Isuzu Altera uses the Denso CR system.
    ------------------------------------------------

If Isuzu Alterra also uses the Denso CRDi system, just like Toyota D4D equipped vehicles, which also uses the Denso CRDi system, why are all the complaints coming from Toyota D4D owners? Why there seems to be no complaints coming from Isuzu Alterra owners?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by auto_fanatic View Post
    ------------------------------------------------

If Isuzu Alterra also uses the Denso CRDi system, just like Toyota D4D equipped vehicles, which also uses the Denso CRDi system, why are all the complaints coming from Toyota D4D owners? Why there seems to be no complaints coming from Isuzu Alterra owners?
    These are my guesses:

1. The Alterra may have less problems due to a better fuel filtration system.
    2. Assuming that they have the same problem, Toyota's situation will be more pronounced as they have a bigger market share than Alterra.
    3. Isuzu may be replacing their faulty pumps outright to prevent any public outcry.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mitsubishi (strada) also use DEnso.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Dati nag search ako ng reviews ng d4d innova sa other countries lke india and thailand. Sa India lang, madami sila kalaban na Crdi systems like from Mahindra and tata. Pero bakit anf D4d duon wala ata problema. Mas malinis ba ang krudo nila dun kesa dito sa atin?

Specs for specs talo ang d4d ng toyota compared sa ibang manufacturers.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieseldude View Post
    Yes the supply pump can easily be seen. It is mounted at the back of the timing plate on the left side (driver's side) of the engine. The old and new style pumps look similar except for the length of the suction control valve. The old valve is about an inch long. And the new one is approx 2 inches long. I will try to upload some pics sometime soon.
    Thanks Dieseldude. Will wait for the pics.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    I am expecting something positive to come out very soon. I will keep everyone posted. Yes, they are willing to listen
    How soon are we gonna expect?

10. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
    How soon are we gonna expect?

Working on it, i dont want to give them a deadline. Right now, everything is voluntary.

List of Toyota D4D Probems (Choking, Hard Starting, etc.)